Chapter 75

Ryder's arms float down my body while we kiss till he is gripping my ass and pulling me tightly against him. He grinds his erection against me leaving no uncertainty to what he desires. Me. He wants me. And I want him. My own desire becomes inflamed with each press of his dick against me. 

I manage to wiggle my arms between us, while still kissing him and push him back. He groans and holds his ground. "Aubree," he mumbles against my lips. He leaves me no room to respond because he trials kiss from my mouth and down my neck. Stopping to suck on the spot my neck meets my shoulder. After a few minutes he steps back, glances at my neck and smiles.

I roll my eyes and lean back against the sink crossing my arms. "Left a hickey did you?"

Ryder smirks and copies my stance. "Had to mark what was mine."

I shove him playful. "Skylar is right the lot of you are cavemen." He shrugs his shoulders not at all feeling guilty for his actions. I bite my bottom lip and step into his space placing a hand on his chest. He's so focused on my mouth he isn't at all paying attention to what my other hand is currently doing.

My other hand has managed to turn the sink on and is reaching for the spray nozzle. The second my fingers make contact I spin out of the way and spray him in the face. Ryder shocked by action makes no move to get out of the way or try to grab the nozzle from me. Not wanting to press my luck I turn the water off and make a dash for freedom.

The last I see of Ryder is him wiping the water from his eye and pulling off his soaked shirt. "Aubree get your sexy ass back over here."

"Never," I laugh hiding at the bottom of his closet. 

I can hear him stomping down the hallway and I bite my hand to hide my laughter. "Aubree where are you," he roars. Not trying to hide his movement I can easily hear him stopping around his room and bathroom looking for me. 

He stops in front of the closet door and I know my hiding spot is about to be discovered. So I stand ready to pounce and fight my way to freedom. The door swing opens and I launch myself at him. All I manage to do is cause him to fall to the floor on his back with me hovering above him.

"If you wanted to try cowgirl all you needed to do was ask and not attack me," Ryder says wiggling his eyebrow. 

I swat at his chest. "Not what I was going for when I launched myself at you."

"Don't care for what you were hoping for I'm enjoying this position." He presses himself against me and I can easily tell how aroused he is. "Now if only we were both naked."    

I grind myself against him and lean down. Nipping at his ear I say, "what are you waiting for. You seem to be halfway there already." Before I can even squeak he has my shirt up and over my head and is unclipping my bar. My breast spring free from their confinement.

Ryder tosses my bra off to the side and cups one of my breasts in each him his hands. He tweaks my nipples provoking a moan from me and causing my lower half to press against him. Ryder rocks his hips and we begin to grind each other through our clothing. I fall forward leaving me breasts inline with his mouth to which he waste no time make use of. He swirls his tongue around one nipple and then the other only to lightly graze them with his teeth. Since they are so sensitive I almost come from his touch. 

"Aubree we need to get off the floor," Ryder says all muffled between my breasts. 

When I make no move to stand he puts a hand on either side of me and positions me off to the side. He then stands and sheds the remainder of his clothing. From my position on the floor his dick is in a perfect position for my mouth. I lick my lips in anticipation of having him in my mouth. When he steps near me is when I make my move. While remaining on my knees I take his dick between my lips.