Chapter 31

The limo pulls up in front of an Irish Pub called The Claddagh. The reviews online said this was the place to go for authentic Irish foods. I had already ordered ahead for all the specials of the day and anything else they recommended for our party. Even yesterday I already figured the guys would be joining us. The only people I had to add were Harper and Jack, which they promised was not an issue. I knew there wouldn't be a problem since I rented the place out for about two hours so the guys could have a meal out without people interrupting. Especially since they are going to be getting plenty attention at our next location.

I was able to reserve the VIP section, but even then there is no guarantee they will be able to sneak in without notice. All it takes is for someone to mention to the wrong person Steel Wolf is planning on stopping in for a crowd to form. I can only hope our luck continues to hold. 

Our driver opens the door and assists us in exciting the limo. My excitement of seeing Ryder grows with each step I take. I can't wait for him to see me in my new dress. This will also be our first time out in public as a couple. Sure we went to Skylar's family party, but this is in a completely different category. We have more of a chance of being photographed together and if I'm to judge anything off of Mr. Gear's reaction over Skylar and Dimitri's engagement Ryde and me dating is not going to set well with him. Technically he can't fire me over dating Ryder, but he can find another reason to fire me. I'm going to have to watch how I handle this tour and not allow there to be anything he can use against me.

We enter the dimly lit pub and stand there for a moment allowing our eyes to adjust. All of the walls are made of darkened wood and are covered with different Irish symbols and sayings. The bar is directly in the middle of the bar with bar stools all around the perimeter. Intimate booths lined the walls and tables in the open space. There was candles on each table giving off a soft glow.

The guys were sitting at the bar already drinking and laughing over a story Jack was telling. Seems they have added a new friend to their tight nit circle. Dimitri throws an arm over Jack cementing my observation. Tray is the first no notice us, but he was to busy running his eyes over Vanessa to notify the others of our presence. A faint blush graces her face due to his watchful eyes and she fidgets with the end of her dress. They remind me of high schoolers sprouting their first crush. This should be interesting to watch unfold. I only hope neither one gets hurt when we return to Nashville. 

I sneak up behind Ryder and place my hands over his eyes. "Guess who," I whisper into his ear.

His answers comes out all muffled because of my hand, "Lucy?"

"Lucy," I exclaim removing my hand taking a step back. "Who the fuck is Lucy?" My screeching has drawn the attention of everyone in the room. All I'm seeing is red and plotting all the ways I can make him suffer. 

Ryder turns on his stool finishing his beer. His eyes gleam with mischief with they meet my own. What is he plotting? He sets the now empty bottle on the bar with a clatter. "You know the girl at the front desk back at the hotel." He tells me in a bored tone. I stand there ranging like a bull unsure what to say. Everyone else remain silent watching our exchange. 

He warps his arms around me and pulls me close into his body. I try to fight free, but his strong grip keeps me from escaping. "Let me go," I rage.

"Never," he whispers into my ear, "I let you walk away once never going to make the same mistake again." Then he slams his lips against mine. First I resist him, but a girl can only hold off the inevitable for so long. Soon I'm returning his kiss.

I manage to get a hand in-between us and I press on his chest putting a slight distance between us. "Ryder," I snap. "Kissing me is not going to help your case."