Chapter 19

Damn right he won't be in his own room. Once I share with him my new outlook I don't plan on him ever being in his own room again. Hell I might not even book a separate room for him so my fear won't be able to push him away.

The elevator opens to the floor we are staying on, but when he turns left out of the elevator to head to my room and drag him right toward his. His steps stumble due to my sudden change in direction.

"Thought we were going to yours," he questions me in a tone dripping with confusion.

Not breaking stride I explain my actions. "We are. But first we are getting all our stuff. No way in hell am I letting you in your room without me. Who knows when Lucy will strike."

I can hear him laughing at me while I stomp down the hallway, still muttering about Lucy under my breath. We finally reach his door and I swipe the key I have. When the light turns green I swing the door open and shove him inside.

"Pack," is all I say while taking a seat on the couch.

He stands in the middle of the room staring at me as though I have grown three heads. This is not my normal behavior and I'm sure I'm throwing him in a tail spin. He widens his stance and stares my down resting his hands on his hips.

"If I didn't know you better I would start to think you might be jealous," he says in bewilderment. A light blush blossoms over my face and my eyes focus on the ground in front of me. Ryder steps towards me till his shoes are in my line of sight. Then he knees before me so our faces are inches a part. "I was only kidding. No reason to get upset sweetheart." My hear clenches when he calls me sweetheart. That nickname seems to only come around when we are alone and his emotions are high. 

"I'm not upset," I tell him peeking up at him through my eyelashes. 

He falls back so he's sitting on his butt. "Then why are you shutting down on me." Then a breathlessness enters his voice. "Unless you were jealous." I can detect a slight hope in his tone.

Ignoring his unasked questions I say, "go pack." He gets a goofy grin on his face, but stands to do my bidding. I thought I heard him mutter she is jealous.

Since Ryder isn't one to unpack everything he brings with him, unlike some of the other guys, the repacking of his belongings takes him very little time to complete. Which I am more then happy about because my wandering eyes was causing another party of my anatomy to awaken with a vengeance. All I could think about was having him naked in my bed especially every time he would bend over. 

I lick my lips in anticipation of having them wrapped around his dick. The achy need between my legs has me crossing and uncrossing them. When he's finished with his task he glances over at me and his eyes flare with when he notices how turned on I am.

"Aubree," he say clenching and unclenching is hands. I saunter up to him and he tenses the closer I get to him.

When I get close enough to touch him I pretend that I'm reaching for him, but last minute I reach down and grab his bag. Anger flashes in his eyes telling me I will pay for my little stunt later. Bring it on rocker. Bring it on. 

"All ready to go," I ask running my eyes over the room doing a second check. The room was as empty as when he entered. Ryder is never one to leave something behind. Unlike Dimitri. I was constantly having hotel ship his belongings back to him. Till Skylar came into his life. If I didn't love her before I would love her for the fact she kept him organized. One less man child I needed to worry about. 

Ryder also takes another glance around, "by the way you are acting I'm not coming back here."

I raise a brow at him. "Are you complaining?" He's fought to be a permanent fixture in my room and he has never been able to hide the pain in his eyes whenever I would kick him out.