𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 9𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Kaltain answered his phone, slowly sliding out, resting his dick inbetween Sorins wet and slippery folds.

"Fuck you want, Joshua?" He said, getting irritated. "Damn, I can't call to see how my dealer of a brother doin?" Joshua laughed jokingly as Kal gripped Rins jaw, leaning down to kiss him.

Sorin wrapped his hand around Kaltains wrist, using his other hand to slide the thick and soaked dick back into him while getting the sleeves to his hoodie wet up.

"Bitch, go back to yo damn cell and go to sleep." Kal said, biting his lip after to keep from groaning when he felt Sorins walls tighten around him even more.

He was already tight to begin with and with him not fully adjusting to how big Kaltain was, made it worse. Rin dug his nails into his skin and shook, feeling as the older one slowly started moving.

Kal looked down at him, tightening the grip on his neck and hanging up the phone, cutting his brothers sentence short after Rin moaned out.

"Loosen up, mama. You gon hurt yoself." Kaltain said, slapping his thigh and thumbing the boys swollen clit.

-

"I'll send ha a pic of my kids." Fallon said, opening his 3rd bag of chips in the past 20 minutes. "She ain't comin to see em though. Bitch, probably still as petty as eva." He continued, shoving a mouthful of chips in his mouth and rubbing Sonders head with his feet.

"Nawl, don't send ha a picture of shit." Sond said making Fall kick him in his shoulder. "Who is you raisin yo fuckin voice at? Betta tone that shit down fo I punch the fuck outchu." He said, mugging Sonder before he continued rubbing his head with his feet.

Fallon looked at the TV before looking back at Sonder, deciding to yank his head back by his hair making Sond hit him in his leg and frown his face up.

"Yo fuckin heavy-handed ass hits hurt, why would you do thatt." Fall whined, rubbing his leg and massaging it to make the painful stinging sensation go away.

"My fault, baby." Sonder muttered, turning around to kiss Falls leg and massage it for him.

"Unt uh, don't apologize to me. Apologize to the bruise that's gon show up in 5 minutes." Fallon said, mushing him in his head with his feet.

-

"Yall, my husband be abusin me n shit." Fallon said, sitting on the bathroom counter while eating a container of ice cream.

Sonder looked at him. "No the fuck I d- Shut up, I'm tryna make a video. Yo ass ruinin it. Finish pissin n get outtt." He replied, dragging it out and mugging him.

"Baby, you not even recording shit. You watchin yoself eat ice cream in the mirror while doin allat unnecessary ass smackin." Sonder said making Fallon suck his teeth.

Fall stuck some ice cream in his mouth, licking the spoon after. "You get on my nerves. Puttin all my business out hea on the media like them saltines be doin." He said, looking at Sonder and rolling his eyes.

He rubbed his leg, looking at his wedding ring. "Imma divorce you since youn know how to keep our business to yoself." Fall mumbled, playing with his rings, forgetting all about the ice cream he had stationed inbetween his legs.

Sonder just shook his head and washed his hands.