𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 11𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Say bruh, why yo arms all scratched up?" Joshua said, pointing to Kaltains arms behind the glass. "Nigga, worry bout yo fuckin release and stay out my damn business." Kal said, checking his phone.

Josh chuckled and moved his arms making the handcuffs clink together. "When I get out, we swingin." He said.

"Good cause you still owe me my damn round. Almost had me go to jail fo yo stupidass." Kal responded, looking around the room.

"How many you got na, lil nigga?" Joshua said, getting serious to let Kaltain know he wasn't joking this time. "32." Kal said, looking at him.

Joshua stared at him before nodding his head and getting up.

-

"Nawl, he disappointed." Kaltain said, watching Sorin button up his high waisted shorts.

"Fo what?" Rin said, squatting down to grab his shoes. "I told him I would have mo than 40 by the time he get out." Kal replied, resting his head in his hands.

"When he get out?" Sorin asked, walking over to him and lifting his head up. "The end of this month." Kaltain mumbled, looking up at him.

"Want me to get pops to find em fo you?" Rin said as Kaltain got up and shook his head. Sorin stared at him before sitting on the bed to finish putting his shoes on.

Sorin was gonna ask Sonder to find the people anyway when he got home, already knowing that his pops would do it with no hesitation.

Kaltain put his shoes on and grabbed both of their phones and wallets before following Sorin out the house.

-

"Papa, Rin needs you to do somethin." Fall said, watching Sarnai come downstairs. Sond looked at Fallon before nodding his head, signaling him to say what Sorin needed him to do.

"He needs you t- Why can't I see Jerin?" Sarnai said, cutting Fallon off. Sonder stared at him before motioning him back up the stairs.

Nai huffed, going back upstairs with Sonder following right behind him. Fallon scratched his nose and continued eating his 2nd piece of cake.

From him eating all the time, his stomach was pudgy and he now had to wear things in the plus size. He was already curvy to begin but him adding extra weight made him even more curvier.

He couldn't really give a fuck though cause if anyone had a problem, he would let Sonder handle it.

A few minutes later Sonder made his way downstairs and Fallon was already on his third piece of cake. "Anyways, like I was saying, Sorin wanted you to find a few people for him." Fallon said, licking the icing off his fingers.

"Tell him to text me the names and how many pieces of cake you just ate cause the shit half gone." Sonder replied, watching Fallon open the container again.

"Only 3." He mumbled, cutting another piece.

(𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚?)