Buddy and Elizabeth

To Brian's and Butch's delight Byron could go out them this evening. Which was surprised Brian. He was certain that Byron's would refuse to let him go. He didn't really think it was possible for her to allow him out of her sight unless he was under adult supervision.

But he was happy to hear that she was willing to let him off his leash for one night. He imagined that she would have a long list of things he was not allowed to do and places he was not allowed to go.

Probably the only thing we will be able to do is go out to eat Brian thought. Well at least Butch will get a chance to get to know him.

He was about to head to Mercy Hallow but there was one stop he had to make first.

"Whose house is this?" Butch asked as they pulled up to a two story home with blue trim.

"Its my friend Jasper Collin's house house." Brian said.

"I know his brother Skylar." Butch said.

"You do?" He said surprised.

"He works at the Lucky's in Chester." Butch said. "I covered his shift for him a couple of times." Butch gave him an awkward look. "I get the impression that he does not like his dad too much."

An image of poor Jasper being pulled down the hall went through his mind. He once again heard the sounds of the beating he recieved when his father got him into the classroom.

A somber look crossed Brian's face as he said "I don't blame him."

I imagine he probably doesn't treat Skylar any different than he treats Jasper.

Brian then said "He had a pretty rough day and I just wanted to check on him."

"Rougher than you have."

Brian's stomach twisted in disgust as he thought about him being forced to knees and being made to clean Ethan's and his shoes. And this was after getting his head shoved in the toilet.

"Yes." Brian said.

"Poor guy." Butch said sympathetically.

"I'll be back." Brian said as he got of the car.

"I'll be front." Butch jokingly said. Brian gave his brother a pity laugh.

He walked up to the door and hit the door bell. A few seconds later Kent open the door. "Hey Buddy."

"Hey Kent." He said. "Is Jasper home?"

"He is but he's not allowed to see anyone right now." Kent said. "Sorry."

"Its okay." I probably should have realized that he thought. "Could you let him know I stopped by."

"Sure." Kent thought that Brian's stopping by would mean a lot to his brother.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." He then said bye to Brian and closed the door.

Brian then turned and his body tensed as a he saw a familiar car pull into the driveway. A car that caused a look of displeasure to cross Butch's face as well.

Elizabeth was torn as she drove down main street after leaving Ben. She had an overwhelming urge to give one of her sons a much needed paddling. She just was not sure which one.

They all had disappointed her, had been terribly disrespectful. It hurt her heart how incredibly ugly they were to her.

Her eyes welled up with tears as she thought about how much their behavior stung her.

I deserve better she thought. After all I'm their mother.

True she allowed Burt to talk her out of punishing them. But that was a promise that she no intention of keeping. They had caused her way too much grief.

She mused that she should punish all three of them. But she did not have the strength to do that. Eventually she would but tonight it would only be one.

Buddy would be the best candidate she thought. After all he's the one that started this. If he had just been obedient and given her his password information like she wanted then this could all be avoided.

But honestly beating him would not quell the storm inside her. Nor would paddling Brandon.

Mason she thought. It has to be him. But I don't want to drive out to Plainfield.

I dont have too. He can come to me.

She then told the phone to call Mason. The phone rang a few times and a tide of frustration rose inside of her.

Pick up she thought.

"Hey mom." His voice was filled with anger as she spoke.

"Manson this is your mother."

"I know." He said curtly. She thought how he was going to pay for that.

"Listen little boy I don't want to hear any of your nonsense. I want your butt home tonight." She thought she have to get some ginger root. Its been awhile since she had used that on him. "Do you hear me?"

"I'm on my way home."

She blinked in surprise. "Really?"

"Yes mama." He said.

"You better not be lying to me little boy."

"I'm not mama." He said. "I'm on my way home."

"Okay." She said. "When you get home I want you to go right to your room, undress, and stand in the corner."

"Yes mama." Mason said.

"I will see you tonight."

"See you."

He then hung up.

A triumphant smiled crossed her. That was more like it

In the midst of her celebrating she saw something that made her blood run cold. Her mouth formed into a snarl as she saw a teenage girl walking up the road.

Fortunately right by a puddle that she aimed her car at. Water crashed into the girl soaking her.

Elizabeth smiled as she looked at Brian's drenched and shocked girlfriend.

Serves the little hussy right she thought.