Chapter LXXX

The first couple of weeks after revealing that he had a girlfriend to his mom had been tense.  Her normal warm, affectionate demeanor had changed to a icy one.  She had spoken little to him since that night only giving him looks of pain and betrayal as she passed him in the hall which was like a dagger into his heart.  He had considered breaking up with girlfriend out of hopes that his mother would love him once again.  But could not bring himself to do it.  Even though he loved his mom he could not summon the strength to break up with girlfriend not even for her.

He hoped and prayed that she would soon get over it and once again be the same loving mom that she had once been.  

Then one Saturday night she had caught him coming in late after curfew.  She seethed with anger as he came through the door.  He tried to explain himself but she told him to shut up.  His stomach filled with dread as he saw the hairbrush tightly grasped in his hand.  His body seized up with fear as she told him how he had disappointed her and how his actions have broken heart.  He begged her forgiveness but it fell on deaf ears.

The next thing he knew he was naked across his bed having the instrument of her wrath slamming into his backside.  It did not take long for him to realize that this was not just about him coming in late.  No that was just an excuse for her take her frustrations out on him.  To pay him back for his perceived betrayal.  He forgot how many time he said he was sorry during the beating.

The spanking was soon over and he slowly got up from the bed his backside as red his face.  Humiliation filled him as he faced his mother, an embarrassment that stung him a thousand times more than spanking he received.   She stared at him with a neutral expression as he covered his privates and bent down to grab his clothes wanting to go to his room and hide under his covers until his father came home.

He quickly got dressed as she continued to just sit there and look at him.  He then stood looking at her for a few moments and said "May I go?"

She then took a sip of her wine and said "Yes."

"I'm sorry mom."  He said.  He was sorry for being late and he was sorry for his heinous sin of getting a girlfriend.

"You should be."  Elizabeth said.  "After all the pain you caused me."

He then broke into tears as he said "I never mean to hurt you."

"But you did, Brandon."  Elizabeth said.  "I never believed that you could cause me so much pain but you did."

"I'm sorry." He said again and was about to run from the room when she called him back.  He slowly walked back to her his body quivering and said "Yes ma'am."

"Kiss me."  Elizabeth said.

"Momma?"  He blinked in confusion.

"I said kiss me."  She said.

He then bent over and quickly kissed her on the cheek.  She then scowled at him as she said "Is that all I am worth to you a quick peck on the cheek."  Poison was in her voice as she spoke.  She then stood to her feet as her body quaked with fury.  "Do you really love me so little Brandon."

"No ma'am."

He then moved in to give her another kiss only for his mother to give him a hard smack across his face.  He recoiled in shock holding his face as he looked at his mother.

"I guess it was too much to hope that you could actually love me as much as you love that little whore girlfriend of yours."

"Mom..."  He said.

"Just go Brandon."  A look of disgust filled her eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

"I said go." Her face twisted with rage as she screamed at him.  Brandon hung his head as he turned to leave.  Her next words then crushed him as she said "This is why I will never love you like I love Mason."