Tommy strikes again

School had went pretty well for Jasper. Which was something that he has not been able to say for a long time. With Mason suspended, Rick has as his protector he was able to walk around without fear of being up.
Even Jack Dalton was giving him a wide berth and Randall was nowhere to be seen.

And fortunately the only thing he recieved from his father was dirty looks. From what he understood he barely said anything to his students.

It was a good day and he hoped for more.

After school he was picked up by Skylar and brought to work. He had to admit he was nervous.

All seemed to bring going well until he showed up.

A look of annoyance crossed Jasper's face at the sight of Tommy as he walked into the store. Great he thought this is all I need. A voice in the back of his head told to be careful, don't let him provoke you into doing anything stupid.

"What can I do for you, Tommy?" Jasper said putting forth his best customer service smile.

Tommy drummed his fingers on the counter as he said "Let's see." He then slowly began to read the menu as he beat his fingers on the counter harder. "Hmmm...so many choices" He said as he continued to look at the menu. "What to choose, what to choose."

"Come on Tommy hurry up." Jasper said trying to keep the irritation out of his voice that was slowly rising inside of him. He then cast a nervous eye to the back office where Winters was. He did not want to get in trouble for the order taking too long.

"Don't rush me." Tommy gave him an exasperated look as he said "That is not very good customer service."

Well your not a very good customer he wanted to say but bit his bottom lip instead.

"I want a...." He then took a short pause that lasted a few seconds but seemed an eternity to Jasper. "vanilla shake medium." Butch was about to hit button for medium when Tommy then said "No, make that a large vanilla shake."

"A large vanilla shake." Jasper said as he typed the order into the point of sale. He wanted to get him out of there as quickly as possible before he lost his cool and got his butt beat by Skylar. Or fired.

"Yes." Jasper was about to hit the button but Tommy then said "Wait make that a medium emerald mint."

Jasper's brown flickered with impatience as he repeated. "Medium emerald mint."

"Yes." He said as he began to slap the counter. "That is what I want a medium emerald mint." He continued to slap the counter.

"Please don't do that."

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"Slap the counter."

"I wasn't slapping the counter." Tommy said.

"Yes you were." Jasper said.

"No I wasn't it."

"Yes..." Jasper cut himself off telling himself to let go, that it was not worth it. Don't get into trouble on your first day. Don't prove you father right about you.

Tommy shrugged and then began to drum his fingers on the counter again. Jasper suppressed the urge to slap the boy.

He then deleted the medium vanilla and then punched in medium emerald mint.

"Anything else?" Please don't want anything else. Just pay for you shake and leave.

"No." He said shaking his head. Jasper was about to hit the total button when Tommy quickly said "You know make it a large."