Untitled Part 86

It was a few weeks into summer vacation when seventeen year old Brandon returned home from work.  Excitement filled him when he had pulled into the driveway and saw Mason's car.   He had remained at the school for a couple of weeks to take a couple of graduate courses.  Something that their mom had not been happy about, she had waited four months to see her favored son and it killed her that he choose to be away for another two weeks instead of coming right home.

And it did not help that Mason's girlfriend was staying on campus those two weeks as well. She was quite displeased when she learned that bit of news. Brandon had been sure that she was going to drive down to the campus and drag him home by his ear when she found that out.  But to his surprise she did not blow up as much as he expected. 

But it did make the last two weeks difficult for him and Brian as they had to put up with their constant sulking and complaining about how her son did not love her enough to come home.  A few times he had seen her laying on Mason's bed weeping while she held his picture close to his chest.  A sight that he found heartbreaking but yet disturbing as well.

He wondered when he went to college would she mourn his absence as well.  He guessed that she would but doubted she would spend one more on his bed clutching his photo.  After all she told him herself that she would never love him as much as she did her precious Mason.

But he was home know which Brandon was certain would improve her spirits.  She would stop being sad and he would stop having to hide in his room from her.  He did not have to see her constant look of gloom and she would not be compelled to touch him as much as she had been.  The number of pettings he had received had made him uncomfortable and he was sure that Brian was equally bothered by it.

When he entered is the house his excitement about Mason's return evaporated as he heard a sound that made his blood run cold.  It was the sound of the belt being cracked over someone's buttocks.  Confusion filled him as he heard the crack and the sob that followed.  At first he wondered what Brian had done to get himself in trouble but as he inched closer to the source of the whipping he realized that it was not Brian being whipped but Mason.

He stood outside Mason's room floored as he listen to the beating continue and Mason plead with their mercy.  He tried to wrap his mind around what was happening.  Yes his mother was not shy about spanking them when they misbehaved.  He had received his fair share over the years and so had Mason.  But Mason was no longer sixteen.  He was twenty two years old, an adult not a child.

Yes he knew there were guys in their town who still got their backsides beat by their parents into their twenties.  He knew a couple of his cousins had still been on the receiving end of their father's belt while they were in college.

But this was Mason.  The thought of Mason doing something so bad that merited a butt whipping seemed completely ludicrous.  And certainly not one as savage as he was hearing right now.  

Did she catch him kissing his girlfriend again he thought.  Or worse?

"Please no more mommy."  Mason cried. He then cringed at his brother calling their mom mommy.  He did not sound like a grown man but like a little boy.  Then again that is what Mason was to her, her little precious little boy.   "I'll be a good boy, please stop spanking me." 

He felt a queasy sensation begin to fill his stomach and was sure he was going to be sick.

"But you are not a good boy Mason."  His mother said.  "You are a disrespectful, naughty little boy who needs to be taught lesson."  Mason then let out another sob.   "I think this requires something more than the belt.  Stay right there I will be back."  

Brandon dove into Esther's room and closed the door.  He found it difficult to breathe as he heard the door open and watched as her shadow passed under the door.  He then sighed in relief as he heard her walk down the hall.