Jasper and Elizabeth

The family had been gone for close to two hours.  Jasper had enjoyed their absence as he laid on his bed watching the Flash trying to ignore his aching backside.  He hoped that by tomorrow he would be able to sit normally again and he would not be spending the day squirming uncomfortably on the hard classroom seats.

But knowing his lucky it would probably be a couple of days before he could sit properly.

The front door opened announcing their return.  Disappointment filled him as he had wished that they had stayed out longer.  Or just not return all together.  Except for Kent.  He did not mind having Kent around but he wished that the others would disappear from his life.

Especially his slut, airhead sister and her psychopath boyfriend.  He would not be sorry if he never saw them again.

At least Ron was graduating this year and he would not have to deal with him finding new ways to make his life miserable.  Unfortunately Mason and the others will still be there though.

Maybe I will get lucky and they will all die in some horrible car accident after coming home from some party.

No he thought no such luck.

He then heard footsteps coming down the hall.  He turned the television off and then sat up on the bed placing a pillow under him.  A knock was at his door and he said "Come in."

The door opened and his father entered followed by Ron and Caryn.  His face twisted in pleasure at the sight of them.  Get out he thought.  Get out of my room. 

"What's going on?"  Jasper asked his chest began to tighten.  Ron had a blank look on his face while Caryn shot invisible daggers at him.

I love you too sis.

"First things first your mother wanted me to bring this to you."  His father said and handed him a white bag with the restaurant's logo on it.  "Its a container of onion rings."

"Thanks daddy."  Jasper said as he took it.

"Now Ron has something to say to you."  His father then looked at Ron and nodded at him.

Ron stepped forward between Jasper and his father as he said "I wanted to apologize for this morning." His face remained neutral as he spoke. "I shouldn't have given you a swirlee nor should I have made you lick Buddy's and Ethan's shoes clean. You did not deserve to be treated like that and I hope you can forgive me."

Ron then reached out his hand to him. Jasper stared at.

"Jasper what do you say." His father said.

Get bent he thought but then realized that would not be the best answer. "I accept your apology." He said half heartedly.

"Thank you." Ron said with a smile. "I appreciate that and I hope we can be friends."

Yeah right Jasper thought.

"I hope so too."  Like I would ever be friends with a knuckle dragging Neanderthal like you.

Ron then walked over to Caryn who was still scowling at him.

"Come here Jasper."  His father said and he walked over to him. "Do you have something to say to Caryn."

Yeah I hate you and I am embarrassed to have you as a sister. He sighed inwardly as he said "I'm sorry that I called you a whore." But you are he thought. "I should not have said that and hope you can forgive me."

"Whatever."  Caryn said and then walked out. Ron followed after her.

"I guess we won't be shaking hands."