No supervision

Butch had to admit it felt weird driving out to Mercy Hallow with just Buddy and Byron. No Ben, no Brandon, no parents there to make sure that he did not screw up.

Just himself and his brothers out without any adult supervision.

He was not even sure how it happened. For the past several months he had been confined to his home. Only going to work or the grocery store.

Even his church's youth group had denied him. Which sucked because he really liked his church group and missed going out with them.

Maybe they will let me go again. Heck I'll even go to Brooks' and Byron's if it got me out of the house.

I just want to be free again he thought. And I promise I won't screw it up this time. I really won't.

"Here we are."  Brian said as they pulled outside a seafood restaurant.

They got out of the car and Byron said "I love this place."

"You eat here often."

"Every Sunday after church." Byron said as they walked up to the front door.

"I hope its not too crowded." Butch said.

"I doubt it will be on a Tuesday night."  Brian said.

"Probably not."

"Buddy, Butch." A voice called out them from across the parking lot.

"Crap." Brian said. Not the person I want to run into with Byron.

A sour look crossed Butch's face. "What is he doing here?"  He then became nervous and wanted to duck into the restaurant before anyone saw them.

The seventeen year old blinked in surprise as he said "Hey Byron."

"Hey Parker." Byron stuck out his hand. Parker smirked and then shook it.

Butch and Brian looked at the two floored.

Brian then said "You two know each other."

"Yeah Parker comes into the bowling alley I work at all the time." Byron said.

"You bowl?"  Butch said stunned.

"Yeah I bowl." Parker said.

"He's on a league." Byron said.

"How do you know him?" Parker asked.

"I'm their brother."

It was Parker's turn to be shocked. "Really."

"Yeah." Brian said.

"I should have known." Parker laughed.

"What's funny."

"Parker is our brother too." Brian said.

"Cool." Byron said.

"No." Butch said. "No its not."

"Do you want to eat with us."

"No he doesnt." Butch said.

Byron looked at him confused and Parker said "I can't. I got Butch into trouble and he is not allowed to socialize with me."

Wait did he just take responsibility for something Butch thought.

"Oh." Byron said.

"Yeah I'm a bad boy." Parker said. "I'm sure they will tell you all about it."

"I better go in." Butch said. "Just talking to him can get me paddled by my stepdad."

"And we wouldn't want that." Parker said sincerely.