1. FIRST DAY

Author's pov;

Kim Seokjin is very bold, sassy, straightforward, and kind-hearted

Kim Seokjin is very bold, sassy, straightforward, and kind-hearted. He is in university as a culinary student.

He is from Seoul but transferred to Busan because of the scholarship he is in his second year now and shifted to Busan.

He loves this city and especially a person from this city, maybe that is the reason why he loves this city. Yes, he has a huge crush on his senior who is very hot and famous as a "college crush" that is none other than...................

Jeon Jung kook.

Jung kook is the son of his college one of trusties, so basically, everyone got know who is he

everyone got know who is he. But he is famous for his looks and attitude.
He is known as the "Ice Prince" of the college because he is an introverted
person and always focused on his sports life and studies. He had limited
friends but their gang was fully famous on the college campus because of their activities.

Still, everyone in their college was in their head over heels to attract Jungkook but he always rejected them. Jung kook is a shy and introverted person so he always suppresses his real feelings. He is a kind-hearted and caring person. Only his family and friends know about this.

He was Ice prince until he met Kim seokjin.

.......................................................................................................................................................

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE

Today is the first day for jin but he was already late because he got up late. So he was running and searching for his department..........

Thud.......

Suddenly he bumped into someone's back. He closed his eyes in the anticipation of hardly falling onto the ground but he never fell on the ground.

So he slowly opened his eyes to see what happened there, he saw a pair of
hands are holding him, one on his waist and another one is holding his hand who looks like a Greek god that's what he thought.