42. I'm sorry

The moment Jin closed his eyes he felt uncomfortable, suddenly he pushed Sehun and looked at him with so many emotions as his eyes teared up.

"No...no...i can't do this...I want him... I can't leave without him... I can't forget him" Jin said sobbing, he took steps back slowly while crying.

"Jin...liste-" before Sehun complete, Jin turned around and ran away from there. 

He ran without turning back without stopping crying, he run till he got into his house. When he entered the house his parents got panicked and tried to talk with him but he shook his head and ran to his room. Slamming the door he leaned to the door and slid down to the door.

"Why??...why??.." He cried harder.

"Jin!! Baby, please open the door!!" Jin's parents called him.

"No!! I want to be alone please" he cried even hard and pressed his head to the door.

Jin's parents knew how stubborn he is so he left the place.

Jin sobbed, hiccuped and took out his phone and called Jungkook's phone number......

"The number you have dialled is switched off, please try again later"

"Fuck!!" He screamed and tried again but to his bad luck, it went on voice mail. Slowly he laid on the floor curled up into a ball.

"Kookie... I'm so sorry.....please call me.....once....." He cried that whole day and slowly drift to sleep.

......................

Two months later;

It's been two months, Jin is still trying to contact Jungkook but Jungkook's phone never got switched on. He asked Tae whether Jk changed his number but Tae said yes and he is not in contact with him.

Then they asked Jimin but Jimin too told that he is in no more contact with him, even his parents also changed their phone number.

Jim reassured them that soon he will find their number and contact them. 

..............

Fate was so cruel....especially in Jin and Jungkook's case. 

When they wanted to patch up situations got hectic and made them even more distant.

..............

Jin tried for almost 6 months to contact Jungkook but he didn't get any single information about him.

It seems like Jungkook is going far with his own choice.

TBC;346

You're comments made me write down one more chapter. Hope you liked it. Even when I'm tired I just read your comments get the inspiration to write them down. After this book, I have two books in my mind but I don't know which one starts. One is a sequel for save and another one is arranged marriage story....help me with this one...

And I hope you all are good and thank you so much for your precious comments and votes.