10. True feelings(reality)

Jin can't resist anymore, he is pissed, sad, disappointed, angered.

He doesn't know what he did? Why is Jk suddenly acting cold with him?
It's torturing him. Up to his consciousness.

 He thought Jk was good with when he met him at Tae's apartment. But suddenly what happened to the elder to avoid him.

Jin was a crying mess. He is only thinking about the negative outcomes.

"Does he ignore me because I tried to kiss him? Or did he know that I kissed his cheeks when he was asleep? Did he find someone loved once so that's why he is avoiding me? Don't you want to make that person doubt him?" Jin is losing his mind thinking about the possibilities.

"Enough is enough I am going to ask him, what makes him suddenly avoid me!!" Jin said to himself and drifted to sleep. He had a long day tomorrow.

The next whole day Jin waited for Jk at the parking area. He even didn't attend his classes. But to his bad luck, JK did not show up in college that day. Jin got disappointed, he thought he will talk with the elder next so he came out from the college building.

It's already late evening. Jin was on his way to the hostel on the empty road. He was walking lifelessly thinking about Jk. His mind is becoming tired because of too much thinking. He stands on the footpath to relax his mind, then he opens his eyes to cross the door. But he stopped himself when a car was passing by. Jin immediately recognized the car and stood in front of the car to stop.

The car was so fast that he thought it would hurt him. He shut his eyes tightly, fisting his hands.

But the car stopped just a few feet away from him. 

The car owner came out of the car and shut the door tightly shouting at Jin "WGAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHAT IF I FUCKING HIT YOU? ARE YOU BLIND?? WHY THE HELL DID YOU STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?"

Jin finally opened his eyes and looked at the owner of the voice. His eyes became teary, his lower lip trembling because of so many emotions. " Hyung," he whispered, looking at the person. 

"Jungkook Hyung, I want to talk to you," Jin said in a low voice, afraid to let his emotions out.

Jungkook just glared at him and said nothing. Jk turned around and walked towards the car door.

Jin ran to him and turned him around holding his forearms "Hyung why are you doing this to me ha? What have I done to you? please tell me.." Jin almost begged, shaking Jk's shoulder.

"stop it Seokjin and let me go. I have work to do '' Jk said with gritted teeth.

"No I am not leaving until I got know the reason behind your actions," Jin said stubbornly

"I don't have to give any explanations to you, just let me go before I make you," Jk said with a cold expression directly looking at the younger person's eyes. 

"No!! I am not leaving you...... you're hiding something. tell me what happened.....please I beg you? Did I make you uncomfortable? why? why? please tell me..........slap me, hold me, do anything you want...just....just don't ignore me.......please........you know how much I like you, I can't resist this kind of response from you...." Jin begged him desperately, still holding Jk's forearm shaking it.

"Tch.....stop it Seokjin" Jk clicked his tongue, he tried to free himself but Jin was not letting him go. So without thinking much he pushed Jin's hand roughly which made Jin lose his balance and he fell to the ground.