25. I missed you baby😘

Ohhh....Let me spoil you sooo muchh😁😁

It's been one week since college has started but Jin didn't show up at the college. He informed the others that he might be late since his family took a long vacation and to add that Namjoon got engaged to someone.

For jungkook this whole week became torture. He missed Jin so much, he wanted to hug him, kiss him, cuddle him but every day is passing like a year, on top of that when he calls the younger, he couldn't have talked too much because of Jin's vacation. He didn't want to ruin the latter's family time so he didn't talk too much.

Since its final semester, Jungkook doesn't have too many classes: three theories, and one project work with the seminar. So he would have always spent most of his time in the library completing his project work report.

At present, he was sitting in the empty library typing on his laptop. He was so focused on his work that he didn't notice someone coming towards him. The said person smiled at his workaholic side and slowly approached him. When he was just behind him, he closed Jungkook's eyes with his hands.

Jungkook was startled by the sudden touch and he held the hands which were closing his eyes. He knew the owner of these milky skin hands so he thought about teasing.

"Oh!! You startled me. Isn't it bam bam" jungkook said smilingly. He could imagine the other pouting even without looking at him.

"Oh...sorry...sorry...is it Tae....oh maybe Jimin or yoongi" Jin let go of his hand from other's eyes and stood in front of him with a tightened eyebrows and pouty lips. Jungkook couldn't hold himself and laughed out loud while making others wine.

"You meanie!!! You can't even find out it's me! I hate you!!" Jin stomped his foot hard and turned to walk out from there. But Jungkook is fast enough to hold his hands.

Now Jin's back is facing the elder so he couldn't see his expression. Meanwhile Jin is smiling ear to ear, he knows that it's a prank, Jungkook is teasing him. So why not he too tease the elder?
Jungkook pulled him closer by his wrist making him sit on his lap. Jin gasped and stared at the elder who was smiling like an idiot. He tried to be serious so he again made a poker face and crossed his hands over his chest and turned his face to another side. Now Jungkook can see only his side poster.

Jungkook pulls him even closer by his waist and starts to caress it slowly while his lips are working on Jin's slender neck leaving feathery kisses. Jin gripped Jungkook's forearm, closing his eyes and tilting his head giving more access to the elder.

"I love you baby........ I missed you so much....mph...mph..." Jungkook said, kissing and nibbling his delicate skin.

"Ngh..." Jin let out a moan, he is so sensitive when it comes to his neck.

Jungkook stopped kissing and cupped his face making him look at him. "I love you baby....Hyung missed you sooooo much" he said as he kissed jin's cheek.

Jin smiled and hugged him tightly burying his face in the other's neck "I love so much kookie" he said inhaling the other's manly scent.

"Yay!! What is with calling me kookie-monkey, I don't like this pet name. I feel like some small kid" jungkook said, hugging back.

Jin laughed and leaned back. Connecting their foreheads as he kissed the other's nose.

"How was your vacation?" Jungkook smiled and caressed Jin's cheek with his thumb.

"Wow!! Hyung it was really amazing. You know, you would have come with us!! Namjoon Hyung got engaged and she is so beautiful. We went to her house, we had so much fun. We visited so many places in Tokyo......." Jin was saying happily, swinging his legs. But for jungkooK rest of the words weren't heard because he was so drawn into Jin's beauty that he didn't realize what Jin was telling him.

It's such beautiful scenery whenever he smiles his cheekbones get stretched making them even more round, his eyes become small creating small lines around his eyes. When he forgot something his lips formed a pot making jungkook kiss those pouty, juicy lips.

Jungkook didn't realize when he captured other's lips till he tasted the strawberry taste. He opened his eyes and smiled through the kiss.

Jin was surprised by the sudden kiss but he loved it since jungkook initiated it. When he looked at the elder he smiled looking at how jungkook is enjoying this moment. Kissing his lips passionately. Jin too closed his eyes and kissed him back with the same passion.

Jungkook dipped his tounge in Jin's mouth, tasting another's cavern. While Jin's hand roamed all over Jungkook's chest.

Their sweet moment got interrupted by someone scoffing. Jin pulled out from the kiss immediately and looked at the person. It's Tae.

Jungkook too looked at him in annoyance saying "cockbloaker"

Tae rolled his eyes and took a seat across from them. Jin tried to get up from the elder's lap but Jungkook didn't let him do so.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked Tae.

"Nothing, Jimin told me Jin is back so I'm here to meet my baby brother. How are you, baby?" Tae asked Jin with a smile.

"He is fine and don't call him baby," Jungkook said interrupting Jin while gritting his teeth.
But Tae didn't look at him, instead he looked at the younger who was smiling by their conversation. "Jin did you smell something burning?"

"Haha very funny Tae, now take this and complete the remaining report. Let's go Seokjin" jungkook said, pushing the laptop towards Tae and getting up from the chair along with Jin.

"Hyung I'm fine and we will meet at lunch break," Jin said following jungkook who was already leaving the library without waiting for another's response.

The next following day their result was announced and as expected Jungkook was first to his class. So they planned to go to the club to celebrate.

987:tbc