39.

Seoul;

Jin joined Seoul university to complete his education, his parents helped him to get over from Jungkook but they never want that to happened cause they knew Jin will never be the same if he continues to think about his past, so without having a chance they took him to abroad for 3 months and then came back to Korea to continue his studies.

At first, Jin was behaving like a sick person, he tried to kill himself several times then he starts to avoid his parents. His parents got worried about his health, they tried to contact Jungkook but Jin made them stop. 

Because of this, his parents took him to Australia, after that Jin slowly opened up himself to his parents and cried for weeks, telling them he wants Jungkook but after some days he got changed and behaved like he is a victim, not Jungkook and he doesn't want to see him anymore. After that, he totals changed himself and became the new Jin. In this whole process, Jimin and Tae were with him, they took care of him and helped him to heal. 

They tried to talk with him about Yuna's marriage but Jin never let them complete so he thought Jungkook is the one who got married to Yuna which made him hate Jungkook even more.

Because of his sudden decision-making behaviour, he took all things in an arena negative way and starts to hate Jungkook. 

.................

"Jin....son come here, we have guest" his mother called looking upstairs for his son arrival.

"Mom....in the bus-"  his words got cut off when he saw guests

"OHH MY GOD...ITS SEHUNAAAA!!" he ran towards the said latter and hugged him tightly.

Sehun stumbled back by the force but balanced himself and laughed at Jin.

"Jinnie... You became handsome"  he cooed ruffling Jin's hair.

"I good you became Handsome too," Jin said looking at Sehun from top to bottom, which made Sehun blush.

"Uncle...aunty...we will go now," Sehun said to which Jin frowned and looked at them in confusion.

"To where?"  Jin asked.

"Get ready..ill take you there," Chun said with a smile.

Jin shrugged his shoulders and went upstairs to get ready. 

After bidding goodbye to his parents Jin and Sehun got into the car and drove off.

Sehun and Jin were childhood friends, From childhood, Sehun had a crush on Jin but he never got a chance to express his feelings but when he got to know that Jin faced a heartbreak he decided to express his feelings, he knew Jin also used to had a crush on him in school days.

Soon they reached the restaurant, where Sehun planned to propose Jin.

"OMG!!!! Sehun this is so beautiful!!" Jin exclaimed looking at the decoration. 

The whole floor was decorated with flowers, balloons and candles.

"Let's go" 

They had dinner while chit-chatting about themselves.

Then the time came where Sehun had to propose to him.

Jin was looking outside the balcony,

"Jin"

Jin turned and looked at sehun but his eyes got wide when he saw Sehun is getting down on one knee and taking out a ring from his coat pocket.

"Sehun...what is this?" Jin asked in surprise.

"Jin.....I know this is so sudden but trust me for me this is not...I was trying to propose to you for almost 3 years but I never wanted to ruin our friendship so I never had the guts to tell you......but....today......I mean...see...Jin....hmmm...Jin......I love you....yes!!.....I love you....from childhood.....I know you too had a crush on me....please give me one chance to prove myself so that we can get along.....please Jin..... I will never hurt you like......jungkook...I love you...."

Jin's eyes became teary and he starts to cry. Seeing that made Sehun to panic so he got up and walked over to Jin.

"Hey!! What happened?" He asked in worry but Jin didn't answered him instead he took a step a forward and hugged Sehun burying his face in Sehun's neck, he cried. Sehun too hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Sehunaa....I....

647;tbc