36. One last kiss....

Thank you too much for 15k reads and 52 followers......I hope you all are good......i thank all readers who voted my every chapter......thank you once again.....you guys don't know what it means to me....but whenever I see the stars on my story it makes me like I am doing good. Till today no one said any bad words towards my story....that is also makes me happy that 'okay I'm doing good and I can continue...'.

Thank you once again..

**********************

Jin pov;

"Tae-tae!!! One more pic please??" I was wining for half an hour but he is not responding instead he is talking with someone on the phone. Stomping my foot I grabbed Jimin and went to the terrace. Jimin was giggling seeing is which made me pout even more.

"Chim stop!!"

"Come on Jin... it's not like we won't get any photos in future" I turned and looked at him in the eyes.

"What if?" His smile dropped immediately.

He didn't any word after that, he walked towards the rails and stand there looking at the scenery in front of him.

"Can't you change your decision" he looked at me.

I just smiled at him and looked far away.

He left a heavy breath and hugged me from behind.

"I'll miss you," he said in a low voice.

"Ahh!!! Jimin-ah....why are you hugging my baby like that?" We heard a scream and we already knew the owner of the voice.

Tae came to us and made a fake sad face to which we laughed unitedly. 

"Anyway, guys let go of sad news and let's enjoy Hyung's Graduation day!!" I said with cheer. But Jimin was already crying.

.......................

"Hyung!! Where are we going?" I asked him in excitement but he didn't answer me.

Now we are in Tae Hyung's car travelling somewhere, I don't know where.

"Jin" I was sulking since he didn't tell me where we were going. He just chuckled and turned his way. I stick out my tongue and sat there while pouting. Jimin was giggling at our actions. I'm happy that finally, he is smiling. I too smiled at him.

Soon the car came to a halt.

"Now, come out," Hyung said.....I came out with confusion only to get my answer in front of me. 

We are here where my love journey started, where I shared my first kiss, where I found my true love..... it's the beach where Jungkook took me on our first date. All emotions drained off my face as I tried to get back to the car, but Tae held my hand.

I looked at his hold and then his face, he just nods his head lightly.

"Jin! Jungkook is going to London tomorrow......he will never come back...he wants to talk with for the last time"

That's it.....that is the last word I never wanted to hear but now I'm already in that situation.

He looked at me in concern and get into the car, then they drove off. I was standing there like a statue. Then I slowly made my way towards the beach and there I saw Jungkook was standing facing his back to me. I walked towards him and stood beside him. 

"Tae said.....you want to speak with me," I said coldly and turned my face to the sea. It's already evening, the sun was already setting down.

I felt his stares at me so I turned and looked at him in the eyes, his sad smile made something in my heart, all of sudden my anger turned to disappointment. He smiled and turned his whole body towards me. I can't stand this smile it's hurting me, my mind is a mess now. He is leaving me. I'm the one who said him to leave but here I'm the ONE who is praying God to make him stay. I turned my face and moved a little further so that my back is facing him now. I gulped hard and closed my eyes when I heard his heavy sign.

'Please God make him stay.......'I was praying but his voice stopped me.

"Seokjin..........hmm.....do you remember? Once you told me you will give me....gift on my graduation day(chuckle)......but I was never expecting this huge gift from your side" I closed my eyes and gulped hard, he is making me feel guilty. Crossing my hands over my chest I clenched my jaw to hold my emotions.

"Anyway.....but I...just wanted to say...thank you....thank you for being with me and loving.....this year was the best in my whole life........I did whatever you asked me to do in these past months......now also I'm doing what you want......as you asked me to leave you" I turned and looked at his sad eyes. I thought leaving him will make me happy but here it's suffocating, it feeling like someone is checking me. I don't know what to say but truth is that.......I don't want him to leave. I want him to convenience me, I want him to kiss me, hug me, and tell me that he won't go anywhere. But......

"Don't worry I'll never bother you...if that's what you are thinking" I blinked my eyes and looked at him in surprise. 

He passed over me and stood looking at the sun "see isn't it beautiful?" He asked me looking back at me.

"Ha?" I came out from my thoughts and moved beside him.

He looked towards the sun and said "see the sunset just like our future" I didn't understand his words so I looked at him. He gave me sad smile.

"Our future is also drowning just like that sun" my breath stuck in my throat and quickly I turned my head towards the sea.

We stood there in silence until I break it.

"Hmm..you wanted to say something...." 

He came to me and made me look at him. Now we are facing each other. 

"I love you" a warm liquid slipped from his doe eyes. I wanted to wipe it but my hands are not supporting me.

"I'm going far away from you.....don't you feel anything?" His question raised so many thoughts in my head but I pushed them back and looked at him blankly.

We looked at each other for some time. 

"Can I kiss you one last time?" It was so sudden, I looked at him in surprise and nod my head positively. He cupped my cheek and pressed his lips on my forehead.

"I love you," he said against my forehead and closed his eyes, his tears never stopped. 

He kissed my eyes, temples, cheeks, and then chin. He stopped at my lips. I opened my eyes only to see the suppressing of his cries. My throat felt dry.

"Can I?" He asked me looking directly into my eyes.

"Hmm"

He pressed his lips on mine very softly, we stood there like that for few minutes cause we knew that this is our last kiss and we won't feel this feeling in future. His soft lips start to move so do mine. Gently our both lips got undressed with each other as he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues tangled together and sucked each other. 

Pulling out from the kiss he pressed his forehead to mine and kissed my nose.

I looked at him and I was about to say but he stopped by placing his finger on my lips.

"Shh...don't say anything" I gripped his hand but he freed himself.

Removing his hold on mine he took a step back and took out a small box from his pocket. Opening the box he took out a ring and placed it on my ring finger. My eyes widen by the view. Cause this is the ring which I liked the most. Yes, the ring is made of black diamond. 

"I'm the one who ordered this ring.....yes I wanted to surprise you....but I never knew I'll give you this ring.....hmm...anyway......if you want you can keep it...otherwise....." He looked at my eyes and gave me sad smile. Pressing his lips on my forehead he stayed still for few minutes I too closed my eyes and let to continue his words.

"I hope you will find someone better than me," he said and I was so shocked by his statement, my eyes went wide.....he turned to leave the place. He took few steps and looked back at me.

"Seokjin....goodbye..... I....love you"

That is the last word I heard from him. He left me there without looking back once. I can feel his cries but my feet were glued to the ground. I wanted to chase him...i wanted to hu...I...i wanted him to stay....but it never happened.......everything end now..... I don't want him to leave me.......

TBC3;tbc