43. Reunion

In the USA;

Jungkook parked his car in the garage and went inside the house. He got surprised to see guests.

"O my god!!! Jimin, what a surprise?" He asked excitedly but he didn't get any response instead he got a death glare. He gulped and smiled awkwardly.

"Minnie...Ummm...what a...surprise," he said slowly walking towards the said latter.

"Don't Minnie me you, idiot? Two FUCKING YEARS I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU BUT HERE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR LIFE...DO YOU KNOW MUCH WE ARE TENSED ABOUT YOU...ON TOP OF THAT YOU EVEN MADE UNCLE AUNTY CHANGE THEIR NUMBER...I HATE YOU" Jimin screamed on top of his lungs which made Jungkook close his ears with his hands.

Jungkook walked towards him and pulled him into a tight hug "I'm sorry....please forgive me..." He whispers in Jimin's ear and hugged him tightly.
Jimin got emotional as he starts crying while clutching Jungkook's shirt.

"I missed you, idiot," he said tightening the hug.

"Me too"

Soon they celebrate the family union. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the bed while talking random things.

"How did you find us?" Jimin glared at Jk.

"Uncle called me yesterday and said you are here so I came here"

"Hmm," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook"

"Yeah"

"Next month is my marriage"

"Wow!!! Oh my God!! Congratulations Jimin-ah... I'm so happy for you" Jk said hugging Jimin.

"Thank you," Jimin said with a smile.

"With whom?" Jungkook asked which earned a hit on his head.

"Idiot!! Of course, it's Tae" Jimin said with frustration.

"Hahaha...I was just joking"

"Jungkook-ah... You're coming right? Uncle aunty told me...they can't come" he said with a pout.

"Of course I'll "

"Jungkook-ah"

"Yeah"

"Umm..."

"Minnie..you know you can tell me anything"

"Jin is also coming," Jimin said slowly biting his lower lip.

That's it... Jungkook looked at him with a blank expression, past came in front of his eyes as he recalled all his old memories.

"Jungkook!" Jimin shakes his shoulders.

"Did you heard me?" Instead of answering Jungkook smiled mischievously.

"Hey!! What happened?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"Now the game begins...last time I let him go easily but this time I'm not going to do that again. Let's go back to Korea and start the second phase of my first love" He said with a smile.

TBC;382

HEY!!! Get ready for the second innings of their love story!!!