41. Wrong timing...

Their heartbeat was so fast. They are feeling like the first day....they didn't hear anything Tae told....they were just trying to speak to each other but nothing comes out of their mouth. It feels like there is so much to say but there is nothing to say....or maybe they don't know from where to start......

"Jin...jin please don't cut the call. Listen to me." Jungkook said in hurry but he only heard a beeping voice indicating the call is already ended. Jungkook got sad and looked at the phone.  

"You're so stubborn," he thought himself and leaned back on his sofa.

On the other side Jin looked at the phone and frowned himself "how dare he? He just cut the call like that? " he thought himself and made a sad pout. At this time he too wanted to hear Jungkook voice but the faith was different. They thought the call got because one of them ended it but in reality, it was something else.

Meanwhile, Tae hit his head looking at his phone. "Fuck!! Fuck!!! Why the hell my charger should end like this..arghhhhhh!!!" He threw the phone and pulled his head in frustration. 

"Ohhh God why the hell did I didn'tcharged my phone!!! Ahhhhh" he screamed.

But it was too late cause Jin thought Jungkook is the one who end the call and Jungkook thought Jin is the one who ended the call. Like that once fate decided to make them apart.

.................

In Korea;

"Jin do you still love Jungkook?" Sehun asked. They were in the park walking side by side enjoying the evening cool weather.

"No..why would I? He is the one who cheated on me? Why would I love him?" Jin said stopping on his track.

Sehun smiled and moved to Jin's front. Now they were looking at each other. 

"So... I can have hopes right?" Sehun asked leaning forward. Now his hot breath was fanning on Jin's face. Jin averted his eyes immediately avoiding Sehun's intensive gaze.

"Umm.....sehun...I already told you.....I don't I think I can love you... I'm sorry....... I'm sorry" he said in a low voice which made Sehun disappointed but he didn't show it. Instead, he took a step forward making Jin take a step backwards.

In an instant, Sehun pulled Jin to his embrace by his waste making Jin shock and pressed his lips on Jin's lips.

Jim got shocked and he blinked his eyes multiple times, he took a time to understand the situation, before he could do that Sehun pulled out. From the kiss and looked at his eyes.

"Now!! Tell me you can't love me" with that he pressed his lips once again and closed his eyes. Jin took all his courage and closed his eyes as he pressed both hands on Sehun's chest and tilt his head.

TBC:462