16. I don't know why but I just wanna say 'I love you'

It's been three months since Jin and Jungkook became official. Everything is going fantastic between them. Most of the time they bicker rather than being intimate. For Jungkook, Jin is like a small stubborn kid who gets whatever he likes, so Jungkook never stopped having what he wanted.

For Jin, Jungkook is a typical boyfriend/husband material. Who brings him everything he wants, and lets him do whatever he wants. The most likely thing is that whenever they fought Jungkook was the first to apologize even though he didn't do anything.

Whenever they are together they never leave a chance to cling to each other. Especially Jin, he is so possessive and never fails to show the others that Jungkook is his boyfriend now. Jungkook too loves this possessive side so much and enjoys it every time whenever Jin gets jealous and ignores him for days, jungkook likes that childish behavior, and consoling him is the best part........stolling kisses, cuddling, back hugging to his sulking boyfriend made their bond strong.

And those puppy eyes. They always blackmail him to get whatever he wants and who is Jungkook to say no to those cute faces, puppy eyes, and pouty lips.

They went to many places, films, so many romantic dinner dates, long drives........so on.

Now the whole college knows that they are a couple. Some are happy that finally, a deserved person gets a chance to be Jungkook's boyfriend and others are jealous since they didn't get the chance to be Jungkook's partner. But the pair never think twice about the others' comments. They are so happy, who wouldn't be happy when they got their crush as their lover.

Time skip,

It's lunch break. Jin and Jungkook are sitting in the college ground steps.

"Where is Jimin??" Jungkook asked Jin who just came and sat beside his boyfriend.

"He told me he will come in few minutes" Jin responded and continued opening a plastic lunch box "Hyung see we tried this red velvet cake in our lab, taste it and tell me how is it"

"Is it again fake lab internal?" Jungkook asked, teasingly cocking his eyebrows.

"Hyung you are really bad at joking so please don't do that and most importantly don't ruin my mood," Jin said, rolling his eyes at the elder.

"Oh, child mode on a-mmph" without any warning Jin stuffed the cake into Jungkook's mouth.

"Hahahaha Hyung you look cute, let me take a picture of you" they started bickering while eating cake.

"Babe you got cake there, wipe it," Jungkook said but Jin wiped on the other side.

"Aish...again child mode on. Let me clean" Jungkook brought his hand to clean it but his mischievous mind did something else.

Instead of wiping he leaned forward and lightly sucked other's lips after licking them.

Jin blushed and hit his arm whining "Hyung!!! We are in college"

"What? I just wiped,''Jungkook said like he did nothing.

"Ohh! I thought you kissed me" Jin awkwardly said blushing hard.

"Hahaha.....!! pabo it's really a kiss and I don't care where we are," jungkook said again pecking the other's lips.

"Hyung!!! Stop it" Jin said shyly. But Jungkook didn't stop there. He kissed the other face without leaving an inch, he was about to claim the other's lips fully but a voice stopped him.

"YOU TWO GET A ROOM...IT'S A COLLEGE NOT YOUR HOUSE!!!" Jimin screamed out of his lungs. Jin pushed Jungkook and sat on his seat combing his hair back nervously.