28.

At Jeon's mansion:

"Is everything ready Jk? Did you pack your luggage?" Mrs. Jeon asked her son as they all were sitting in the garden.

"Yes mom....everything is ready"

"so..Jimin-ah, aren't you going with him?"

"No aunty, it's only for final year students," Jimin said as he settled himself beside jungkook.

"Jk, call us whenever you're free and take care of yourself. okay?"

"Mom, you told me like 1000 times already the same thing. I'll take care and call you once I reach there. don't worry" Jungkook smiled at his mother.

Mrs. Jeon smiled as she hugged her son.

"Okay, aunty we have to go. Jungkook-ah drop me to V's place" Jimin said, getting up from his seat.

"Okay mom, we will go now......still I have to go and pack some necessary things. I will visit dad in his office before going so don't worry."

Jk hugged her mother last time as he and Jimin made their way out of the mansion.

in car;

"Jk, you still didn't tell them about Jin?" Jimin asked.

"no...I will give them a surprise on my graduation day. I think they will be happy"

"at least you should let them meet each other"

"hmm.......how about I introduce Jin at the anniversary party?"

"yeah! that will be a good idea...I know uncle and aunty love him"

"hmm"

*********************************************************

Jungkook reached his house after dropping Jimin. As he entered the house he was welcomed by his luggage placed beside the couch. He smiled and made his way to his room only to find Jin was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and sat beside the younger one as he caressed Jin's hair softly. After a few minutes of admiring his lover's beauty, he pressed a soft kiss on the younger's cheek and came out from the room.

.......................................

Jungkook was busy cooking when he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw Jin was coming in his direction with heavy steps, messy hair, and his oversized t-shirt was slightly slid from his shoulder showing his milky skin. He was yawning and rubbing his eyes with the back of his palms.

Jungkook smiled and continued cooking. Jin walked over to and hugged him from behind lazily.

"Hyungieeeeee '' Jin whined as he nuzzled his face into Jungkook's neck.

"How is your fever and cold, love?" Jungkook asked while one hand was caressing Jin's hand and the other one was stirring porridge in a pan.

"hyung! I'm fine, no more porridge pleaseeee" he pouts.

"haaaa...rice porridge is ready. Now go and sit on the chair" jungkook switched off the stove and served it to the bowl. Jin was still glued to him.

"hyunggg....I don't want to eat that!!" he whined but Jungkook ignored him as he made his way to the dining area.

"Jin sit down"

"no. I'm not" Jin shook his head and tightened his hug.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief,, "come-on baby, just one bowl. I will bring pizza if you eat this" Jungkook freed himself as he faced his sulking boyfriend.

"promise?"

"promise"

"Okay then feed me" jungkook chuckled and kissed jin's lips.

"hyung!! you will get sick, don't kiss me" jin scold

"I don't care as long as it's you who I kiss"

*************************

Jinkook settled on the single chair which is placed on their balcony. Jin was straddling on Jungkook's lap as his hands circled Jungkook's neck while Jungkook's hands were under Jin's t-shirt caressing his bareback.

"Baby, I told you I'll pack my things. Why did you pack? weren't you tired?"

"no hyung I'm fine. I want to help you" jin said as his hands traveled to jungkook's hair caressing it slowly.

"hyung can't I come with you?" jin pout making jungkook chuckle.

"I already told you about the educational trip for final year students" Jungkook brought his hand out from the younger t-shirt and caressed his rosy cheeks feeling his smooth skin against his thumb.

"Okay!! don't drink, don't smoke when you're away from me. and don't entertain others showing your body. don't flirt with anyone. call me whenever your fr- mmph"

Jungkook pressed his lips, not letting him complain. Jin hit his chest to stop kissing but he didn't. deep down he liked this kind of sudden kisses.

when their lips disconnect each other jin poked Jungkook's head "you will get sick"

"hahaha...." Jungkook pressed their foreheads as he gave an Eskimo kiss to the younger one.

"Your words are my command, sir!! whatever you say I'll do that" he said jokingly.

"I'm serious hyung!!" Jin knit his eyebrows.

"I'm too serious baby......you don't have to worry"

"hmm.....then let's go. let's eat something before you leave"

725;tbc