12. I need time

Morning,

Jungkook woke up first, and after freshening up he sat down near Jin's leg smilingly "I bet you'll be the death of mine one day" he whispered looking at the younger.

After some minutes, he lightly taps the younger saying "Seokjin wake up" 

Jin  stir annd slowly opens his eyes. He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes cutely using his sleeves which were falling out from his hands.

Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

"Are you going?" Jin asked sleepily.

"Yes I have to go, if you get up and get ready in 20 minutes we can have a tiffin together and I'll drop you at the college" jungkook said making Jin smile widely. 

In the blink of an eye, Jin was already in the bathroom.
Jungkook shakes his head smilingly, then he cleans the bed.

............................................

"Hyung, I am ready, let's go," Jin said smilingly.

Jungkook lifts his head from the phone.

"Are you going to college in those ripped jeans and see-through shirts??" Jungkook asked with a little bit of a cold voice.

"Yes, these are my favorites and I look good on them," Jin said like it's a normal thing for him.

"Seokjin before I rip them, go and change," jk said angrily.

Jin doesn't say further he became sad and silently went to the bathroom with spare change.
When he came out, JK was not in the room.

Jk was standing near the car waiting for Jin. When he saw the younger one approaching him, he sat on the driver's seat, opening the passenger seat door for Jin.

Jin silently sat in the car and leaned towards the window looking outside. The ride was silent, as expected.

Silence......................

"I'm sorry," jk said, nowhere getting the younger attention.

Silence.........

"Be specific," Jin said without looking at the elder. His eyes were on the road.

Jungkook released a sign before taking Jin's hand into his hand, intertwining it and keeping it on his chest.

On the other side, Jin became a blushing mess but he tried to not smile.

"Sorry for everything, trust me. Don't be mad at Jimin. I was the one who told him to don't tell you anything about me. And for today, don't think I am controlling you, I just don't want others to look at you like you're some full meal course" he said and kissed the back of Jin's hand.

 Jin's heart skips for a minute because of the sudden kiss. After composing himself he slowly withdraws his hand "hmm it's okay I am not someone who holds grudges and I can't be mad at Jimin and Tae, they are my best friends" he said softly looking out of the window to hide his blush.

"Then what about me??" Jungkook quickly stopped the car.

Jin suppressed his smile and looked at the elder, without saying anything he climbed off of the car.

Jungkook parked the car at the parking area and followed Jin into a restaurant. Then they took a seat near the window.

"I asked you something" Jungkook looked at Jin who was checking the menu. Jungkook didn't get any answer.