24. Engagement

The next day Jungkook dropped Jin at the railway station. Then he went to his parent's house.

Mr.jeon "oh!!! Jungkook-ah, come here my son. See who we have here"

Jungkook looked at the guest and a smile appeared on his face.

"Wow, uncle Kang, aunty, Yuna.!!...what a surprise!" Jungkook said sitting on the couch. "When did you guys return from the states?"

Mrs. Kang 'this morning only son... How have you been? You became such a handsome man!!"

"I'm fine aunty. I really missed you guys. How are you guys? I was in contact with Yuna but she didn't tell me you guys are coming today." Jungkook asked them to settle on the couch and take the teacup which his mother gave him now.

Mrs. Jeon "hasn't she become so beautiful?"

"Yes, mom. She became so beautiful" jungkook said, looking at the girl who blushed and lowered her head.

"Okay, guys. Now we came to the point. Jungkook and Yuna have known each other since childhood. So we thought....we should take our friendship to the next level by marrying you both." Mr.Jeon said smiling.

"What?" Jungkook got up from the couch looking at their parents.

"Yes, son. You know You and Yuna make a perfect couple. We will be so happy"

"Dad but-" he didn't complete when Mr.Kang interrupted him " jungkook we will arrange an engagement after your graduation. After one year you can get married. We are not forcing you to marry at the moment. It's just an engagement"

"No. I'm still young...dad I can't engage with anyone" jungkook with anger and ran to his room not waiting for others' response.

"Oh!! He must be shy. Don't worry Kang, he will be alright" Mr. Jeon reassured others

"Can I go and talk to him?" Yuna, who was silent for the whole conversation, asked timidly.

"Yes, my dear. You can but not now. Let him give some time" Mrs. Jeon said, patting her shoulders. To which Yuna nodded with a thin smile.

That evening,

Jungkook was sad about their parent's decision. He wanted to tell them about Jin but he didn't know how they would take this matter.

Jungkook was scrolling through his phone when an unknown number popped up showing an incoming call. He received it.

"Hello, hyungie.....I missed you" jungkook stares at the number confusingly.

"Seokjin, is that you?"

"Yes, Hyung!! This is my new number" Jin's said excitedly.

"Hmm, did you reach safely? What happened to your phone?"

"Hyung, I lost my phone on the train. So dad brought me a new one. Wait, wait I'll video call you" Jin cut the call. In no time, Jungkook received a video call from his boyfriend.

"Hey, baby!!! Had your lunch?" Jungkook asked, rolling over the bed, sitting down leaning to the bed headboard adjusting his position.

"Yes; I had. What about you? Hyung, I'm already missing you. Love you so much" Jin said with a flying kiss.

"Hahaha....you just got there and are already missing me ha? But I miss you so much. I hope this holiday flies fast so that I can hold my baby in my arms" jungkook said smiling.

Jin laughed "Hyu-" his words interrupted when they heard a jungkook's room door open.

"Oh! Yuna, do you want something?" Jungkook asked panicking, on the other side, Jin got confused hearing the girl's name.