20. Break up?

In hospital,

Vmin couple was waiting outside the room where Jin was being treated by the doctor.

Jimin: "Did you call Jungkook?"

Tae: "ya.....I called him. Will you be alright, if I leave, mom calling me. I have to go"

Jimin: "hmm okay" with that Tae pecked Jimin's lips and left the hospital.

After some time Jimin got informed that he can meet Jin now. So he went inside the room. Jin was sleeping on the bed looking pale. IV drip is attached to his hand.

Doctor: "nothing to worry about. He has been stressed since last month, and his blood pressure is also high so, take care of him and don't let him take the stress. I just heard that he has an exam this month, I think that's why he is stressed. I wrote down some medicine, take it regularly. After the drip completes you can take him home." With that, the doctor went out of the room.

Jimin didn't talk about anything with Jin. It made Jin even sadder. He starts to cry silently. Jimin noticed it and wiped the tears with his hand.

"Ji-Jimin-ah are you too angry at me?" Jin asked with a shaky voice. Still, Jimin didn't answer him. He just sat there staring at Jin.

"Why are you not talking with me? What happened?" Jin asked Jimin to hold his hand but Jimin is quick to remove his hand from the hold. Jin's lips quicker and a new set of droplets start to roll down on his cheeks.

"STOP CRYING JIN!!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU AND WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW??" Jimin screamed at him, making Jin flinch at the outburst.

"What?" He asked confusingly. Jimin took a deep breath and closed his eyes to calm down himself. After inhaling and exhaling he looked at Jin who was still crying but trying to compress his outburst.

"Listen Jin! I'm not angry at you. I don't know what you think about me, Tae and Jungkook. But we look to you as our priority. Even for me and Tae, you are the priority, not us. But you still hide things from us and discuss them with a third person, not even with me. Why? I'm not your best friend anymore?" Jimin's voice cracked at last.

"No, no, no Jimin please don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" jin said, sitting on his bed. Pulling Jimin into a tight hug. Jimin too hugged him.

"See Jin; I don't believe what the doctor said about your stress from the past one month. And don't expect that I don't know the real reason. I saw those jungkook photos on your phone. I don't know who sent you those picks. But I'm 100% sure that something is fishy about those pics. Me. Jungkook and Tae know each other from diapers. I'm sure Jungkook is not someone to cheat on you. How could you think about him like that? So you wear these things to take revenge on him? Were you flirting with Eunwoo knowing he is a rival to jungkook? Why are you acting like child Jin? Grow up man, think twice before concluding things. Stop assuming things like this." Jimin said looking at Jin who hung his head in shame.

"Why didn't you at least tell me?" Jimin asked Jin. Jin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Both looked in the door direction and when they heard the door sound there they saw jungkook sweating. Looks like he ran to here after hearing the news. He was panting heavily. Seeing Jungkook, Jimin got up from the bed and gave him space.

Jungkook ran to Jin and hugged him tightly, rubbing his back. Jin felt so guilty, he started sobbing loudly, clutching others' shirts and hugging him tightly.

"Oh god!! Seokjin what happened?? You scared me!! Why baby what happened?? Jungkook asked him, wiping tears with his bare hand.

"I-i -I hy-hyng...th-..." Without completing his sentence he cried loudly.