47. Can't sleep

Author pov;

"Eyes here!!" Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of Jin who was dreaming with open eyes.

"ha?" Jin came out from his thoughts and blinked his eyes multiple times.

he looked at Jungkook and turned his head quickly, he got flustered by Jungkook.

'Shit! Shit, why the hell am I dreaming about him?' Jin mentally cursed himself and walked towards the other side.

Junkook was smiling ear to ear, he knew he still affected Jin.Scooting far, Jin laid on the bed, showing his back to Jungkook. Jk chuckled and slid down next to Jin. Jin tried to move even though there was no space left.

"I don't eat you. Sleep freely," Jk said, lying on his back far away from Jin. Jin thought Jk will try to seduce him but seeing him sleeping far away from him made him disappointed even when he was trying to deny that feeling.

He turned to his side and looked at Jungkook who was closing eyes. Jin pouted and closed his eyes.

After some time he slowly opened his eyes and peeked at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully. He was looking so damn hot, his shirtless body, tattoos, his piercings everything was making Jin lose his control. Jin licked his lip and scanned JK from head to toe, his cock twitched seeing that sculptural body.

Jin lifted his hand and moved towards Jk's abs but he changed his mind and turned to the other side, showing his back to Jk.

..........

it's already midnight Jin was still sleepless, he was tossing and turning on the bed. He tried to close his eyes but his mind was all filled with the person who was sleeping peacefully next to him.

Finally, he decided to get out of the room, so he was about to sit up, but before he could do that Jk pulled him by his arm and made him fall on top of him, Jin gasped at the sudden pull, and his eyes wide open.

He fell on Jk placing his hand on Jk's bare chest while their lips were just millimeters away. Jin gulped hard, his heartbeat raised as he turned to red tomato.

"can't sleep?" Jk asked in a low tone, their eyes were moving in sync. Without any consciousness, Jin nods his head like a hypnotized person.

Jk turned on his side and made Jin sleep on his hands, pulling him closer and placing a soft kiss on Jin's forehead.

"Sleep...I'm here" Jungkook said with a soft smile.

"That's why I couldn't sleep," Jin said with a pout which made Jk chuckle.

"You became even cuter," Jk said by kissing away those pouts. Jin got flustered by the sudden kiss. He turned and slept, showing his back to Jk, but neither he moved nor he got up from Jk's hand.

Jk placed his other hand on Jin's waist and pulled him closer, now there is no space left between them. Jk starts to caress Jin's waist while placing a kiss on Jin's shoulder up to his neck now and then.

Jin closed his eyes, and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Jin," Jk whispered, kissing Jin's ear.

"hmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"hmm"

Jk gulped as he stopped kissing, he tightened his grip on Jin's waist and hugged him tightly while pressing his cheek to Jin's shoulder. Jin frowned at the sudden change in Jk's action. so he opened his eyes and stayed there without moving. Jin gripped Jk's hand which was holding his waist.

"Do you still hate me?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

that's it. Jin's hand left Jk's hand as he got up from the bed. Jungkook looked at him with a sad face. Jin walked towards the door without saying anything.

"Jin! I still love you? Can't you forgive me?" Jungkook almost begged to get up from the bed when he saw Jin was opening the room door.

Jin stopped himself and looked back at Jk "it's not fair for your wife" with that Jin left the place not before closing the door with a loud thud.

653;tbc