19. I won't bother you anymore

Jin and Jungkook became busy with their exams next month. So they didn't meet frequently. They only meet in college or talk through phones. But Jin was avoiding Jungkook a little bit more purposefully. Jungkook thought he must be busy with studies. That's why he behaved like that so he didn't take that seriously.

Jungkook's exams were completed the day before Jin's.

 Jin thought Jungkook wouldn't come to college the next day so he wore his favorite ripped jeans and thin shirt pairing with them, since he was in such a hurry this morning. After his exams, he was waiting for Jimin but his classmates joined him and started to talk about random things. 

Of Course, the whole college knew this handsome junior. Since then everyone's eyes were on him. His classmates start to flirt with him, complimenting his beauty to which Jin was all giggly and blushing. They were laughing hard; they didn't notice a pair of eyes boring at them.

Jungkook thought since the semester is over, why doesn't he take Jin on a date, cause it's been a long time since they went on date. 

When he reached the college Jin was chatting with his friends. It didn't bother him but his dress made him angry. And his friends looking at him like he is their next meal didn't help it either. It made him even angrier. 

He marched towards the group giving them death glares to which everyone left their place leaving Jin there.

Jin gulped, hardly knowing Jungkook's anger. Jungkook dragged him to an empty class without warning, Jin followed him silently praying to God to save him. On their way, Jungkook called Tae informing him to pick up Jimin.

Jin was hella nervous. It grew when he saw they came to an empty class and Jungkook closed the door.

"Explanation!!" Jungkook asked calmly with a blank expression. 

After being with jungkook for these months Jin understood that jungkook never shows his emotions through his facial expressions. But his eyes never lie. Seeing this he confirmed to himself that Jungkook was in so much anger. 

Suddenly Jin's throat felt dry and he lowered his head and didn't dare to look at those dark orbs.

"I. Said. Explain" jungkook asked, gripping his shoulder.

"Hmm Hyung that, I thought you won't come to college today. So I just wore it" jin said hesitantly.

"So what else you did when I'm not with you? And you think you can fool me ha? Why are you avoiding me? Have you already fallen out of love? "

Jin looked at his face with anger, gritting his teeth. "I never said that and I'm not a person who cheats behind their loved ones. I was in a hurry this morning and I grabbed whatever I saw first in my closet. Don't accuse without knowing t-"

"STOP IT SEOkJIN!!! I NEVER ACCUSED YOU WITHOUT PROOF. TELL ME THE DAMN TRUTH. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?? YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE TALKING WITH THAT FUCKER EUNWOO NOWADAYS HA??" Jungkook screamed, shaking Jin's shoulder.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME JUNGKOOK. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO ASK ME WHAT I SHOULD DO, WHOM SHOULD I TALK TO, WHAT SHOULD I WEAR. WHO THE FUCK ARE Y-" Jin pressed both palms on his mouth immediately when he realized what he just said, jungkook released his shoulder and looked at him in disbelief.

 "Hyu-" he was cut off when Tae and Jimin came into the room.

Jungkook's face paled, without giving any chance to Jin he marched out of the room. Tears started to roll down on Jin's face already.

 "What happened?" Jimin asked but Jin didn't give him any answer instead he ran out of the room. Tae and Jimin follow him out of the class.

When he reached the parking area jungkook was opening his car door Jin ran to him and closed the door " Hyung listen to me once please....please" he cried holding the elder's hand. 

But Jungkook didn't show any emotions on his face. Instead, he cupped Jin's face and kissed his forehead, Jin leaned in his touch and closed his eyes letting out his tears. 

"Thanks for your compliments. I won't bother you anymore" with that jungkook got into the car and drove off without looking back once.

Jin's eyes wide open because of the elder's statement, he fell on his knees sobbing hardly, clutching his chest. 

Tae and Jimin helped him to stand up but in no time Jin fainted in their arms. 

They panicked and brought him to the hospital in Tae's car.

762;tbc