27.

A few weeks later;

Jungkook saw Jin sleeping peacefully in his arms snoring lightly. He smiled and got up from the bed not before kissing his sleepy boyfriend.

He took shower and made his way to the kitchen.

After preparing the launch he made his way back to his room and signed as he saw Jin was still sleeping. Walking towards the bed he sat beside him.

"Baby..wake up it's already 2 pm. Let's eat something" Jin stirred as he turned and slept facing his back to jungkook.

"Hey!! Brat get up" Jungkook said, pulling him up.

Jin wined "ahhh!!! Go away I wanna sweep" he said again plopping on the bed.

"Get up man!! You have internals tomorrow"

Jin opened his eyes with a pout on his lips.

"Hyung I already studied this morning...let me sleep"

"Come on baby...let's have lunch then study. Okay?" Jungkook asked softly to which Jin nodded, not having any other choice.

.......,......

Evening;

"Hyung!! see my studies complete," Jin said as he settled himself on jungkook's lap who was scrolling through his phone in the living area.

"Hmm..so?" He raised his eyebrows at younger, placing the phone on the tea table.

"You told me. We can make love after my studies" Jin asked, drawing imaginary circles on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook gripped his hand making him pout.

"You're addicting to sex seokjin-ah. I think we should stop doing this often"

"Ahh!! Hyung it's not sex, it's lovemaking....how can I stop when I have this sexy monster as my boyfriend?" Jin circled his hands around Jungkook's neck as he gave him a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Still that's too much. We just did this morning. I don't think it's a good idea. Now drop that topic and let's go out" jungkook picked Jin in his arms and walked towards his room.

"So you're losing interest in me, right? That's why you're not obliged with having us sex" Jin asked as he gets down from Jungkook's hold.

"I never said like that"

"But it's true. It is always me who does intimate things nowadays. You became distant from me...you..you're not loving me anymore" Jin accused as his eyes teared up.

"Oh god!! You know that's not true!"

"So you mean I'm telling a lie now??" Jin started to cry as his anger doubled up.

"Stop it!! This is your problem. I never said you're lying. I said we are having so much sex nowadays I think we should take a break. That doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. Sex is just a part of a love life, not the whole life. Get that in your mind!" Jungkook tried to explain himself.

Jin sat on the floor as he started to sob " I knew it you don't want me anymore. You don't love me anymore"
Jungkook signed and pulled him up but Jin pushed his hand and looked at him angrily.

"so you are also like others....you just want me to fuck you not my love, concern?"
Jin's eyes widened as he got from the floor and looked at the elder as he shook his head repeatedly.

"no..no.. hyung I love you... it's not like that...you...you're misunderstanding me. I swear I never thought like that" his eyes teared up.

Jungkook smiled and pulled him closer as he wiped his tears.