34. Listen!!

Jungkook pov;

My heart is beating like crazy as I stood in front of the door. I bit my lower lip and rubbed my both palm so that I can calm myself before meeting him. My anxiety doubled every second as I ring the bell. After three rings he opened the door only to close with loud this on my face. I exhaled and inhaled and blinked my tears.

"Baby..... I know you...are listening to me from there.....please open the door" I begged him, my throat is getting dry, my eyes are getting teary......

"Baby....please!!" 

"NO!! GET OUT" he screamed at me from inside. My body automatically leaned towards the door, knocking it lightly I controlled myself from bursting out.

"Love!.....just listen to me once"

"No"

Leaving a heavy breath "ok..at least can you listen to me once"

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!!! GET OUT" I lost my patience and took out the spare key which was I took from Namjoon Hyung since I knew how stubborn Jin can be.

When I open the door he was standing at the door side crying silently, he got shocked seeing me and pushed me out of the house but I was fast enough to push him to the wall and locking him.

"LET ME GO!!" He screamed and tried to free himself but I didn't let him do that.

"LISTEN!!" this time it's me who screamed.

Jon startled by my sudden voice rise and start to shake in fear. I got panicked and suddenly my anger was replaced with guilt.

"Shh! Baby sorry....sorry...I didn't mean that...sorry" I said caressing his cheeks. He pushed my hand and starts to cry, he was shivering, his lips were trembling due to suppressing his cry. It has been 5 min he is still crying and I'm standing there looking at him. I don't what came to my mind but suddenly I pulled him by his waist and kissed his trembling lips. I know he got shocked but I couldn't hold myself by kissing those soft marshmallow lips.

Taking his both hands in my hand I made him hug my neck, at first he refused to do so but when I lift him he automatically hugged me for his dear life and a gasp escaped from his mouth when my hands slipped under his t-shirt.

After locking the door I carried him to the living area and made him on it. Hovering above him we kissed like they are no tomorrow. He responds to me with the same intensity. 

Pulling out from the kiss I pecked his cheeks and chin, he closed his eyes letting his fresh set of tears run down. 

"Baby!! Listen pl, ease...I and Yuna-" he didn't let me complete as he pressed his lips on mine and kissed softly. He flipped me over and got up from the sofa. 

"Make love with me" 

His words made me to froze on my spot. I looked at him with utter shock. Slowly I sat up on the sofa but his next move made me stop thinking.

He stripped his dress hurriedly and made me stand up. I was still in a daze but his naked beauty made me stop thinking negatively. He held my hand and turned to leave the room but I stopped him, spinning him around I made him face me. He didn't let me talk and pressed his lips. His hands automatically went to my pants and removed them including the boxer. I helped him to remove my shirt. After getting naked we both went to the room.

I pushed him on the bed and kissed his face up to his cooler bone. Settling myself between his legs, I pushed my member inside his hole and started to thrust with an animalistic phase. It's been almost 2 months since hs we did love. 

.................

Midnight;

I opened my eyes only to see an empty bed beside me. Since my all clothes are in the living area I walked nakedly around the room. Then I went to the washroom only to see Jin was taking shower, his back was facing me. A smile appeared on my face remembering our lovemaking, closing the door I walked towards him and hugged him from behind, he leaned back his head which made me breathe in relief.

"Jungkook" came out as a whisper.

"Hmm" kissing his shoulder, rubbing his side my hand's trade to his washboard abs. They were travelling upwards but his next question made me stop on my midway.

"Do you love me?"

I made him turn and look at my face. He was serious. Hot water which was dripping suddenly starts to felt cold.

I cupped his cheeks looking at his brown orbs I said between my tears "yes!"

"Then can you do me a favour?" 

"Yes!! Yes sure," I said hurriedly not knowing the real intention.

..

.....

........

............

Every second felt like a light-year but when I heard his favour I wish I wouldn't have been said yes.

"Then leave me"

I removed my hands from his cheek and looked at him in the dead of his eyes.

"Then leave me........I don't want you anymore....." He said in a low voice which shows only hate he lowered his head.

"Then......then....what......was that....why....why did we made love?" My voice cracked and tears starts to glow down. He lift his head and looked at me, a sad smile came across his face.

"Take it as my good bye gift"

884;tbc