31. Over!??

Seokjin and his parents arrived at Namjoon's place. Tae and Jimin joined them after some minutes. They had lunch together, but Jin didn't eat with them as he was getting anxious about Jungkook's absence. He controlled his all emotions as his heartbeat escalate and his mind went to his conversation with Jungkook's mother at the party.

His eyes getting warm, he is feeling restless.

His parents and Vmin couple reassured him that Jungkook might be busy with something. He too nodded as he gave them a knowing smile that he is ok. But his heart is telling him something bad will happen. He knew that this moment will come one day.......but he is not ready...

He sat on the sofa calling his boyfriend 1000 times that day but all calls went into a voice mail.....he tried again and again......but nothing changed......

12:30 pm.......

1:30 pm......

2:30 pm...

3:30 pm.......

4:30 pm......

5:30 pm........

6:30 pm.......

That's it!!!

Jin lost all patience as he got up from the sofa with frustration. His parents got worried but Jin reassured them that he is ok and going to check Jungkook with a forced smile.

Taehyung and Jimin joined since they knew something is wrong. Jin's parents bid their goodbye since they have to return to Seoul. After that JinminTae went to Jungkook's place.

The whole ride was filled with rising heartbeats, heavy breaths, and an anxious atmosphere.....

Jin was wiping his tears and kept calling Jungkook.

"Please...please...please...receive the call...please" he whispered clutching his chest while calling his love.

.....................

Soon the trio reached destiny. Jin ran without waiting for others.

Jungkook's house was locked. The trio waited for him for an hour but they didn't get any small hint of his return so they decided to go back.

Jimin was hugging Jin by his side as Jin was shaking due to cry....at this moment he became a crying mess.

"Jimin-ah.......w-why?.....what-what....happened...to....hyu-Hyung??...." Jin cried loudly.

"Shhhhh....please Jin don't cry....he will be alright, let's call him tomorrow" Jimin rrubbed his back, but Jin didn't stop crying instead he cried even harder which made V hug him.

"Hy-Hyung....call.....him....i-i was; want him...."

They were about to climb the car when Jungkook parked his car in front of his house. They were a little bit far. Because of that Jungkook didn't saw them. Jin's face lights up automatically as he smiled ear to ear.

......

Jin was about to cross the road to reach his boyfriend but his steps halt on the way, his eyes wide open and his sadness replaced with anger.

His eyes became red, his hands formed a fist and his jaw clenched automatically.

There he saw Jungkook helping Yuna to get down from the car and then he led her inside. She was looking tired as she was hugging him from the side and walking slowly. Jungkook was holding her waist and her hand to support her.

Jin stands there like a statue seeing them entering the house. After sometimes JK came out and opened the car door to get Yuna's bag. Then only he felt a strong pull on his shoulder when he turned to see who's that he got a slap on his cheek. He lost balance and fell to the ground. When he lifts his head he witnessed angry Jin, who was panting heavily and marching towards him with pure rage.

"Jin" came out as a whisper.

But Jin didn't listen to to to him. He pulled him on his feet and punched his face multiple times. Pulling him by his shirt collar.

Rain starts pouring heavily as they get wet under the rain.

"WHY!!?? WHY??" he shaked him hardly.

Jungkook freed himself and cupped Jin's cheek but Jin pushed his hand harshly. Jungkook stiffened and looked at Jin with sadness.

"Baby...listen"

"NO...I HATE YOU!!!"

Jungkook's eyes widen as the words came out from Jin's mouth. He pulled Jin closer by his shoulder.

"What?? Listen to me first!!" He tried to calm but Jin made it hard.

Jin took a step back and raised his hand as no.

"No!!! Why should I listen to you??? When it's clear that you're going to marry her after your graduation" Jin said as his voice cracked.

Jungkook got even more shock by the statement.

"What? No, I'm not marrying her!!" He tried to defend.

"Ohh!! You got shocked, right? Stop lying Jungkook!!" Jin screamed at Jungkook's face.

"N-noN-no....give me one chance to expl-"

SLAP

SLAP

"Stop lying!!" Jin didn't even let him speak as he slapped him.

Jungkook took every hit without saying anything....when he saw Jin stopped hitting he hugged him tightly.

"Please...please...baby...just listen to me" he begged.

But Jin stands there like a lifeless person.

When Jungkook didn't receive the hug he pulled out and looked at the younger who was crying silently...

"Baby...please listen to me. give me some time," Jungkook asked as he wiped Jin's tears.

Jin chuckled through his tears and looked at Jungkook with blaming face.

"I'm tired of listening to you...let me ask you something?" Jungkook nods his head as his tears trickled down his cheeks.

"Do you love me?" Jungkook nods his head positively...not believing his voice.

"I need words Jungkook," Jin said tiredly

"Y-yes" Jungkook's throat felt dry and he felt his raised heartbeat.

"You're going to engage with her after you're graduation. Right or wrong?" Tears flowing continuously on their faces as they looked at each others eyes.

"Liste-"

"I need only yes or no" Jin cut his words. Jungkook's lips trembled.

Jungkook bit lower lips and closed his eyes as he nods positively. Jin smirked at his fate as he took a step back.

"We are over"

That is the last thing Jin said before running into the car.

Jungkook fell on his knees immediately, crying hard. The rain became fast just like their heartbeats. Thunder stormed and shattered the clouds just like their hearts.

That night they broke into million pieces......

Jimin and Tae climb the car after giving a last look to Jungkook.

946;tbc