48. Truth

Jin pov;

I didn't see him after that night. In excitement, I forgot he is already married. But when he said 'I love you' everything flooded in my mind, my heartfelt stabbing, and my breath got stuck in my throat. I wanted to cry that moment when I realized that I can't get him back. So I ran away from there. I ran like a mad man and stopped at some ground and kneeled and cried the whole night. 

After composing myself I came to the hotel but I didn't go to that room where Jungkook and I are staying. I went to Jimin's room and slept that night. He asked me what happened but I didn't tell him anything.

......

Today is Vmin's marriage. I'm so happy for them. Sometimes I feel jealousy over them and their love. How they loved each other and how they maintained their love for such a long time. Marriage with their first love is not a small thing. They both are lucky to have each other. I wish I was also like them but it will never happen. I sadly smiled at my situation.

Now I'm standing in the front row waiting for the groom's entry. I saw Tae entering the aisle. He smiled at me and I returned the smile. He looks so handsome. I'm so happy for him. He is so lucky, he walked and stood in front of his father. his parents stood beside him.

Soon we heard a cheer, when we turned, we saw Jimin was entering, Jungkook was holding his hand and leading him. It was Jimin's dream. He always wanted Jk to be his best man and now here they are. I smiled at him, he looked so handsome. My little mochi is going to get married in just a few minutes. my eyes welled up with happy tears and I blinked away.

In an instant, my eyes traveled to Jungkook, the moment our eyes met I averted my gaze and looked to the front. I bit down my lower lip.

Soon Jimin came in front of Tae and Jk stood beside him. He was looking at him the whole time but I just looked at the couples but my eyes were betraying me as they were stealing glances at Jungkook. Whenever my eyes looked at him, he was looking at me. His strong gaze made me nervous.

Soon the wedding will end. and all guests went to the feast. After congratulating the couple I went to the garden and sat at the corner. Everyone looks so happy, I'm the only one who was not happy. I saw Jungkook and his parents talking with someone. immediately I recognized that person, 

...................she is Yuna, Jungkook's wife. 

My eyes got blurry when I saw Jungkook's is playing with their baby. my heart hurts as my tears start to flow down my cheeks. immediately I turned and sat looking at my lap. my hands touched my chest and I felt something when I hold it then I realized its the ring, which Jungkook gave before he left me. I wore it as a necklace from that day.

as my hold get tight I cried my heart out. my heart feels heavy, I wis-

"Seokjin?" I wiped my eyes and turned my face to the side when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. When I faced the person my world crumbled even more. so I tried to move from there but that person held my hand and made me stop from leaving that place.

"Can I speak with you?" I took a deep breath and looked at them.

"Yes! Mrs. Jungkook?" I said with a thin-lipped smile.
She laughed at me, making me shocked.

"It Mrs. Jung"

"Ha?" I raised my eyebrows with confusion.

"Please take a seat. I want to clear something"

"what?" she motioned me.

"Listen, Firstly I'm not Jungkook's wife and secondly he is not married," she said with a smile.
I swear I got a heart attack from the information.

"WHAT?" I stood up with a shock. she motioned me to sit down and I complied as she said.

"Listen Seokjin, I want to tell you everything but I never got the chance to tell you things so please listen to me and don't repeat the mistake once you did"
I nodded my head as my grip got tight on my chair.

"3 years back when you wanted to introduce Jungkook to your family, that day he did not come because of me...because I was in the hospital," she said as her face lost all colors.

Flashback (3 years back);

Author Pov;

Jungkook was getting ready to meet Jin and his parents with excitement.

trin trin...

he looked to the side where he placed his phone, a frown appeared on his phone taking the phone to his hand he slid the green button.

"hello"

"Hello..Ju-Jungkook..."

"Hello!! Yuna why are you crying? what happened?" Jk got panicked.

"I..... can't....do .....this"

"what? ok..tell me first where are you?"

"in hospital"

"Okay!! stay there i'll be in a few minutes" Jungkook said as he ran to his car.

Soon he reached the hospital and saw Yuna was crying in the waiting room holding her stomach. He walked towards her and sat beside her, instantly she threw herself on Jungkook and hugged his shoulders tightly. Jungkook tried to console her but she got even more emotional and cried while hugging him tightly.

After some moments she became calm and pulled out from the hug. Jungkook wiped her tears.

"Hey! what happened?"

"Jungkook...I'm pregnant" that made Jungkook shocked as he loosened his hold on Yuna and stood up in his place. Yuna too got up and looked at Jk in nervousness and fear.

"h-how?" Jungkook asked with shock.

"Jungkook... I love someone...and we have been loving each other for 4 years but..... I don't have..... the guts to tell my parents....... and now ....I'm..... pregnant....and...I don't want this.....child..." she starts to cry again.

"shh...listen..we will find a way" Jk consoled her and hugged her tightly.

"let's go somewhere," Jk said leading her out of the hospital.

........

in cafe;

"Now tell me. What happened?" Jk asked.

"His name is Jung hoseok. He is a wildlife photographer. I wanted to tell my parents about him but I didn't get any chance. 2 months back he went to Africa for his next project and we lost each other's connection. I tried to contact him but it all went on voicemail. I don't know what to do now....what if he doesn't want me anymore... I'm scared"

"Yuna!! Listen, we will find a way. don't make any wrong decisions."

"no!! I don't want this child. If you don't want to help me then leave this place. i'll take care of myself" she said with a little anger.

Jungkook didn't get any chance to talk as she left the cafe. He followed her to the hospital and without having any choice Jungkook stayed with her the whole day and took care of her. When they came to the house, they saw Jin, Tae, and Jimin. That day everything crumbled and two loving souls got separated from each other.

End of flashback

1156;tbc