8. Football

Then Jk breaks the kiss only to attach his lips to the younger's jawline. He kissed him down to his throat kissing, sucking, licking every inch. Jin: " ahh...ngg....h-Hyung".......then Jk put his hand in Jin's shirt caressing his milky skin slowly his hands traveled to the younger's erected nipple, he took them between his fingers after rubbing slowly and flicked it, still sucking a sensitive part of Jin's neck. Resulting loud moan escape from Jin's mouth. Jin was shivering in the elder's touch, he is whimpering, moaning without shame. 

He tugged the older's hair to encourage him to continue his work.

 "Ahh...mphhh...Hyung" 

"Jin" 

"Hyung more"

 "Jin"

 "Hyung please"

 "JIN GET YOUR ASS UP BRAT OTHERWISE I'LL KICK YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU CAN'T walk"

Jin jolted up and looked around, then only he gets it that it's just a dream.

Jimin: "yesterday whole day your crying that Jungkook will hate you and now you're having a wet dream about him aish....what a brat you are? Get your ass up. We are already running rate, Taehyung will be here any time"

Jin looked at him confusingly.

Jimin: " don't tell me you don't know where are we going!!"

Jin awkwardly smile at him and scratched his nape.

Jimin: " aaaaaahhh JIN FOR GOD'S SAKE, TODAY JUNGKOOK'S FINAL FOOTBALL MATCH WE HAVE TO GO GET YOUR ASS UP THIS INSTANT YOU ASSHOLE" he was panting heavily because of sudden outburst. Jin flinched and get up abruptly from the bed to get ready but he tripped on his way and whined, making Jimin shout at him again.

Jin, Tae, and Jimin came football ground. Still, the match wasn't started yet, so Jin get up and told them he will come back in few minutes and leave the place.

Then Jin straightly went to the dressing room, where Jk and others were getting ready for the match.

Bambam stopped Jin at the door.

Bambam: " Hey, hi cutie.....how can I help you?" He starts to flirt with Jin.

Jin: " umm Hi can I meet Jungkook Hyung, since there is so much time before the match"