37. Marriage

Tea said Author pov;

Next day;

Jungkook was waiting in the airport with his parents when Jimin and Tae arrived to send him off. They asked Jin to join them but the latter didn't listen to them. 

"Jungkook, please think one more time" Tae tried to convenience his friend.

"No Tae..... It's over..... I wish I could have told him everything but......anyway I miss you all...."

Jimin was crying hugging Jk while Tae and Jungkook were busy soothing him. 

But...

They missed recognising the figure standing not far away from them and holding back his tears. 

..... There Jin was standing pressing his palm on his mouth to suppress his cries, he leaned to the nearest wall and cried silently. He let go of his love like that....he never knew that his love will end like this...

Soon plane taking off time got announced and Jungkook and his family took their leave but Jungkook's heart was beating fast like he can sense his love just near him so he turned and looked far in search of Jin but Jin was too fast to hide when he finds out that Jungkook was almost looked at him.

"Kookie... Let's go" Jk's mother grabbed his hand and led him to the plane but they missed to realise they are just taking Jungkook with them not his heart.

*****************************************

Two months later;

The whole hotel was arranged for the grand marriage party where all the guests were chit charting and giggling.....and were enjoying the function. In the bride room, Yuna was getting ready with her favourite dress with a bright smile.

"Ohh...my baby is going to marry..." Mrs Can't was shedding happy tears looking at her daughter.

"Mom.... Don't cry... This is an important step in my life.....you have to send me with a smile, not with tears" she hugged her mom and kisses her cheeks.

"Ok, I won't cry only if you promise me that you guys will give me grandchild within one year" Yuna got blushed by her mom's words and positively nod her head.

"Oh...my little princess is shy!!!" Her mom cooed at her cuteness.

Meanwhile, 

Jungkook was standing in the room looking out of the window. He was in deep thoughts that he didn't realise someone is entering the room.

"Jungkook" he turned and looked at the person with a sad smile.

"Mom" he whispered.

"Son Yuna is waiting for you" Jk nod his head and walked towards the mirror, making sure that he is ready he takes a last look and turned towards the door but his mother grabbed his hand which made him look at her.

"I'm sorry son...I never knew Jin and You were in love......if I knew...I wouldn't have told Jin-"

"Mom! I already told you that I don't want to talk about that...please let's go....she must be waiting for me" with that he left the place.

............................

The whole hall was whisper shouting when Jungkook brought Yuna to the aisle holding her hand.