29.

One week later;

Jin was sitting in the college ground alone looking at students who were playing football. This one week is full torcher to him without his love of life. He was placing his hands on his knees crossed, as his head was resting on top of that. He was pouting now and then thinking about Jungkook.

Trin trin.....

He received the call without checking the ID.

"Please whoever it is, I'm not in the mood to speak. So don't disturb me" he said and cut the call. Again the phone rang making him groan he received it but didn't talk because he already recognized the voice.

"Not even me"

"Hyungieee!!" He screamed in happiness as his eyes twinkled with joy.

"My boyfriend is not looking at me. Can you give me some suggestions? Seokjin-ssi" quickly Jin looked around and spotted Jungkook.

He ran towards him as he hugged him tightly. Jungkook lost his balance by the force and stumbled back. Since he was standing in front of the car he didn't fall. His back touched the car and he regained his balance.

"Hyunggggg.....mmph....mmph....mmph" Jin pressed kisses all over jungkook's face.

"Hahaha... Let's go" jungkook led him to the car as he settled on the driver seat. Jin pouted and straddled Jungkook's thighs, hugging his neck tightly.

"How will I drive if you sit like this??" Jungkook asked, pushing him lightly.

"I don't know. Drive however you want" Jin went back to his previous position.

"Spoiled brat!!" Jungkook whispered as he started the car. The whole ride Jin sat on his lap wrapping his legs around his waist as he placed his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Jin stop!!" Jungkook widens his eyes when Jin starts to kiss his neck lightly sucking now and then. Jin giggled as he continued his work.

Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel as he couldn't control himself with this love torcher. He drove as fast as possible and reached his house.

After parking the car he got down with Jin from the car and walked into his house. He made Jin lie on the sofa as he hovered above him.

"You're such a teaser ha?" He pressed his lips on the younger ones as he kissed him passionately with full of love. Jin giggled through the kiss as he kissed back with the same intensity.
After some time of making out, they settled on the couch watching a movie.

"Today is my parents' wedding anniversary. So get ready I'll introduce you to them." Jungkook said as he tucked some hairs behind Jin's ear.

"Wowww!!!! Really??" Jin asked in excitement.

"Yeah," Jungkook smiled.

*************************

Evening;

Jinkook reached the party. Vmin couple too joined them.

"dad, mom...wish you a happy wedding anniversary" Jungkook hugged their parents.

"thank you, son!"

"Happy anniversary uncle, aunty" Tae, and Jimin greet them.

"Oh my god!! ''Who is this handsome man here?" Mrs. Jeon smiled at Jin to which Jin blushed.

"Mom, This is Kim Seokjin. Jin, this is my mom and this is my dad" Jungkook introduced them.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon. Happy anniversary" Jin bowed with a smile.

"Aren't you Namjoon's brother?" Mr. Jeon asked, recognizing Jin.

"Yes....He is my cousin Mr.Jeon"

"Oh! come on son. don't be so formal. Just call me uncle" Jin smiled at the couple.
Soon they start to enjoy the party. Tae and Jimin went dancing. Jungkook went to meet his friends leaving Jin alone with Mrs. Jeon. while Mr. Jeon left the place with Vmin's parents.
Jin and Jungkook's mother took a seat near the pool. Since both are so open-minded they clicked immediately. They talked about random things.

"Oh! my god it's very good to spend time with you Jin. I guess Jimin really don't get bore in hostel staying with you"

"hahaha.....thank you, aunty it's very nice to talk to you too"

"Jin-"

Mrs. Jeon's phone ring sound interrupts them.

"Hello....oh.....thank you....yeah....okay...bye" she cut the call and faced Jin.

"That is my childhood friend Mrs. Kang...." Jin mouthed 'o' as they continued talking.

"you know Yuna? I think Jungkook told you about her"

Jin stiffened by the mention of the name as he nodded his head lightly. Mrs. Jeon smiled.

"Yuna is the daughter of Mrs. Kang and childhood friend of Jungkook. We are so happy that our friendship is going to the next level and we are becoming relations"

"w-what?" Jin shuttered as his heartbeat rose.

"Jungkook didn't tell you?" Mrs. Jeon asked with a confused look.

"N-No"

"Ohh! Yuna and Jungkook are getting engaged after Jungkook's graduation" Mrs. Jeon smiled. But she failed to notice the hurt face of Jin.

Jin got up abruptly saying he was not feeling well and left the party. He walked to the parking area. Standing near Jungkook's car he looked at the sky as tears rolled down from his eyes.

'is he cheating on me? doesn't he love me? why didn't he tell me?'

Jin thought as his breathing became heavy and his head started to hurt as his chest felt heavy.
Should I ask him? N-No he will think again I'm accusing him......I should give him time........what if he chooses her over me?'

Jin starts to sob as his mind goes wild by the possibilities. He didn't notice Jungkook coming towards him till Jungkook tapped his shoulder. He wiped his tears as he faced Jungkook.

"Hey! I was looking for you.... why are you here? come let's g-" Jungkook didn't complete as his attention went to Jin's puffy eyes. He looked at the younger closer with a frown.

"hey!! What happened? Are you crying?" He cupped Jin's cheeks wiping tears stains as his eyes roamed on Jin's face.

Jin smiled and held the elder's hand "do you love me?"

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion "what is with this question?"

"H-Hyung tell m-me...you....yo-you....love me...you wi-will....ma-marry me" Jin cried holding Jungkook's hand.

"Hey....what are you talking about? Of course, I love you!! I will marry you" Jungkook got panicked by the sudden outburst of the younger.

Jin nodded his head as he placed his head on Jungkook's chest, hugging his torso tightly.

"Seokjin, what happened? Why are you crying? Did anyone say anything?" Jungkook asked as his grip tightened on Jin's body.

Jin leaned back and looked at the elder. "Then why didn't you introduce me as your boyfriend?" He asked as his lips tugged downward and new tear droplets slid down from his eyes.

"aww...baby are you crying for that reason? I want to give surprise on my graduation day. That's why I didn't tell them" Jungkook smiled wiping Younger's tears

"You won't leave me right?" Jin asked with a pout to which Jungkook chuckled and pecked his pouty boyfriend's lips.

"no baby!! at least not in this life" Jin nodded his head.

Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug "okay then, let's go. I will prove to you how much I love you" he said kissing Jin's ear which earned a cute giggle from the younger.

1106;tbc