40. Anniversary

Jin backed away a little and looked at Sehun.

"Sehunaa... I... I can't love you... I'm sorry...please don't hate me... I just got out from a heartbreak... I don't want to feel it again... I know... I had a crush on you....but I never thought about it....give me time..... I'll tell you"

Sehun just smiled and pressed a kiss on Jin's forehead "that's ok...even if you don't love me...I'm ok with that... I don't want our friendship to get the effect by this....so take your time.... I'll be waiting for you" Jin nodded with a smile and Sehun wiped his tears. Jin slowly leaned forward and placed his head on Sehun's chest.

"I'm sorry," he said in a low tone but Sehun just smiled and kissed his head "never say sorry"

................

In the USA;

Jungkook was seeing his picks with Jin,

"Jin... I'm missing you so much... Do you miss me? .....do you even remember me?....  Today would have been our first anniversary..... But you're not here to celebrate... I know you will...never be here....but ill celebrate it...." A small teardrop escaped from his eye but he quickly wiped it...

"No... I won't cry..." With that, he took his phone and dialled Tae's number.

"Hello..."

"Hello...Tae how are you?" 

"I my good!!! JK!!! Man, I missed you so much....how you have been?"  JK smiled at his best friends reaction. He can sense that how much Tae is happy hearing his voice after months.

"I'm good...Tae....hmm... You know...what is the date?"

"Jungkook-ah I'm your best friend and I know what is today....so...anyway...tell me what is the matter....do you want me to put a conversation call so that you could hear his voice...am I right?"

"Umm...yes...yes" Tae chuckled and immediately put a call into conversation after saying JK to keep quiet.

Jin picked the call in few rings.....

"Hello, Tae-Tae.....how are you? I missed you so much?" This is the first reaction from Jin. He was so excited to talk with Hyung. But hearing Jin's voice Jungkook breath hitched and he felt like someone is choking him. Without realizing his sense he speaks out.

"Baby.." That was enough for Jin to find who's voice that and he was frozen out in his position.

"Jungkook" came out as a whisper but it was loud enough to hear. On the other side, Tae hit his head due to Jk's action. So he immediately starts to talk but the other two were so immersed in the situation that they didn't hear any voice.... They were just concentrating on each other's heavy breath that was enough for them. They were feeling the presence of each other.  

432;tbc