44. pervert

After one month Jungkook came back to Korea.

Vmin couple wedding was arranged in Daegu as asked by Tae.

Tae picked Jungkook from the airport but he didn't talk with him. He was so angry at Jk. Jungkoom tried his best to talk with his best friend.

"Tae, please...I asked you like a thousand sorry already...please talk to me...I swear I'll never repeat this mistake" he said with pleading eyes and a cute pout, which made him look like a cute little bunny.

At last, Tae smiled and hugged his friend.

"If you repeat this once again. I swear I'll kill you" they laughed and walked towards the hotel where Tae and Jimin's marriage was arranged.

As planned Jungkook and Jin got the same room. But Jin didn't know anything about this. He even didn't know that Jungkook is attending the marriage.

Jin went outside with Jimin when Jungkook arrived at the room.
.....................

Jungkook took a shower and came out with only a towel wrapping his waist.

Jin opened the room door after saying goodbye to Jimin. He closed the door and walked further into the room. Jungkook was standing with his bare body showing his all tattoos and his muscular body. Water was dripping from his hairs to his neck then it slowly travelled between his buffed chest then to his navel....then it disappeared further below.

"Aghhhhh!!" Jin screamed in surprise.
But Jk smirked and walked towards him.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out from my room!!!" Jin said with an angry but his eyes were telling something else. His ears were red due to frustration. His eyes were checking out Jk's body now and then. His heartbeat was rising every second looking at the 'Greek God' in front of him.

"Why?? Can't you resist me?" Jungkook asked seductively and took a step towards Jin.

Jin walked backwards while gulping. His eyes betraying him. He wanted to be angry, he wanted to see in Jk's eye but his eyes were busy in eye-fucking Jk.

"No!! Go away " he tried to sound rude but it came out in fear.

Jungkook smirked and walked too close to him. Jin turned and tried to run out of the room but it was too late. Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist and hugged him from behind.

Jin stopped wiggling himself when Jk's hot bare skin touched his body. He stood there like a statue.

Jungkook pulled him closer as he tightened his grip on that tiny waist.
Leaning forward he kissed Jin's ear making him shiver under his touch.

"Stop running away from me," Jk said in a low seductive voice and bit down Jin's ear.

Jin became all flustered due to the pressure. Jungkook's every single action was making him turn on. He is trying to get angry but his strong yet delicate touch was making him horny.

Jin closed his eyes, his hands formed into a fist.
"Jungkook...leave me" Jin whispered tilting his head when he felt butterfly kisses on his neck.

"You're mouth telling me to leave you but you're actions saying something else," Jk said nibbling Jin's pale neck.
He swung Jin and looked at his eyes. Jin opened his eyes and looked at Jk but the next action made Jk frown in confusion.

"Pervert!!" Jin hissed and left the place in a hurry, he was not looking at Jk when he said that. He was looking somewhere else in the room.

Jungkook got confused and looked at Jin's disappearing figure....

He poked his tongue inside his mouth.

"You are not changed little bit," he said and tried to walk then only he realised his towel was not anymore on his waist, it was on the floor.

"Hahaha...o my God" he laughed as he took the towel and wrapped it to his waist.

645;tbc