21. Hurt

Tae nagged Jinmin to come to his place and stay one night with him.The trio went to Tae's place. Jin didn't have any energy to argue with them so without any choice he went to Tae's apartment.

After dinner, they all are sitting in the living room.

"Jin, do you want to talk with Jungkook?" Tae asked Jin who was sleeping on the sofa, placing his head on Jimin's lap while Jimin was caressing his hair smoothly.

"No Tae, he didn't pick our calls, not even mine. I think we should give him time." Jimin said, looking at Tae with a sad face.

"Hyung, I want to hear his voice. It's hurting me so much..." Jin said, sitting up on the couch.

"Let me try then. Just don't say anything okay?" Tae asked to which Jin nodded eagerly.

After a long ring, Jungkook received the call. Tae immediately put it on the speaker.

"Tae, why did you put your phone on speaker?" Jungkook asked through the phone.

"Ohh......mm...Jk you know I'm in your place. Jimin told me you're not taking his calls and he was so worried that he told me to check on you. Listen, he is here and wants to talk with you"

"Is Seokjin there?"

"Oh!! No. No. No Jungkook, it's me Jimin. Jin is sleeping in your room. I and Tae are in the guest room. Why didn't you receive my calls?" Jimin asked him hurriedly thinking that he will cut the call if he knows Jin is here with them.

After a long silence, they heard a sign from jungkook.

"No Jimin-ah, I wanted to call you but I know you're with Seokjin, so I didn't call you and picked your phone." Jin's face became pale, tears started to build up in his eyes but he blinked them away. He has been exhausted from crying since morning. His head is aching like hell. His eyes are puffy and swollen. His nose is red. He looks so pale.

"Jk, Jin was crying so much asking about you. What are you thinking about him?" It's Tae this time. They heard some shuffling sound from the other side like Jungkook was walking away from the room.

"Tae!! Then what about me!? Do you know how much I'm suffering here? Do you think I'm that cheap person to cheat on him!!?? How could he believe those photos and messages over me?? He could have asked me about it but instead what he did? Hurting me........it hurts Tae so much. I love him so much......,........how could he do that??? Why?" They heard jungkook's voice crack, it's evident in his voice that he is trying his best not to cry.

At this time Jin couldn't hold himself. He cried historically, pressing both palms on his mouth so as not to make any noise. Jimin hugged him, drawing soothing circles on his back to calm him. Tae released a heavy sigh.

"How could he believe those picks were real......Tae did you see them.....a child can say that the picks were photoshopped. I think I need time. I'll be back in two days. Until then take care of him. Jimin-ah sorry for not receiving calls, please stay with him until I come back."

"Don't worry jk we will take care of him. Come back soon buddy" Tae said. Like that they said their goodbyes.

The next whole day Jin and Jungkook didn't sleep. They were just tossing and turning on their bed thinking about what happened.

567;tbc