26. Euphoria

At club,

Taehyung and Jimin left Jinkook couples and made their way to the dance floor.

Jungkook left Jin alone in the place and made his way towards bar singers.

Jin pout because everyone left him alone. He started to sulk and took a wine glass which was placed in front of him. He was about to take a sip, the song stopped which was playing in the background. People in the bar started to shout for music but soon stopped hearing angelic voices.

Jin stood off from his seat and looked around to confirm the voice and it confirmed...

Jungkook was standing at the stage and singing passionately while looking at Jin with a wide smile.

Jin placed the glass on the table and moved further to get a closer look at his boyfriend. A smile automatically appears on his face as his head starts to sway lightly with the rhythm.

Neoneun nae salme dasi tteun haetbit
Eorin sijeol nae kkumdeurui jaerim
Moreugesseoi gamjeongi mwonji
Hoksi yeogido kkumsok ingeonji
Kkumeun samagui pureun singiru
Nae an gipeun gosui a priori
Sumi makil deusi haengbokaejyeo
Jubyeoni jeomjeom deo tumyeong haejyeo

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia

Mujigaecheoreom jiwojin kkumeul chaja hemaet eulkka
Unmyeong gateun heunhan malgwa dalla
Apeun neoui nunbichi nawa gateun goseul boneun geol
Won't you please stay in dreams

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Morae badagi gallajin daedo
Geu nugai segel heundeureodo
Jabeun son jeoldae nochi mara jwo
Jebal kkumeseo kkaeeonaji ma

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo (deullyeo)
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro (jebal kkumeseo kkae eonaji ma)
Seonmyeonghaejineun geugoseuro ga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Euphoria (euphoria, oh oh)
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (hu hu)
Euphoria
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (oooh)
Close the door now (door now)
When I'm with you, I'm in utopia

Jungkook ended the song as people clapped for him. Jin happily clapped for him as he looked at the elder with twinkle eyes.

"Good evening everyone....I just wanted to say that there (he pointed towards Jin) the person standing is none other than my boyfriend Kim seokjin. He didn't have any slightest idea that I rented this bar for this evening only to propose to him. Even he doesn't know that you guys are all my friends so without wasting time let's get to the point."

Jin gasped in surprise as his eyes grew wider by the statement he looked around only to confirm indeed they all are Jungkook friends. He turned to Jungkook but was surprised to see Jungkook was not on the stage instead he was on one knee in front of him.

Jin's heartbeat raised as he blushed. He was smiling ear to ear while the people were looking at the couple with loving eyes.

Jimin and Tae were screaming in the background " come on Jungkook-ah!!"

Jungkook glanced at them and once again turned his head to Jin with a bunny smile.

"Hmmm.... Jin I know you never expected me to propose to you like this but I was preparing for this for a long time. Jin I don't know where to start or how to express it because one day is not enough for me to describe my love towards you. I'm not good at these things but I learned it for you.....only for you..........you're my moon, you're my life, you're my love, you're my breath, you're my everything..... There are no minutes I spend without thinking about you..... I love your smile, I love your attitude, your caring personality, your childishness which makes me always keep you near my heart......your excitement, your cute antics which made me crazy, your laugh is the best thing I have ever heard in my whole life.... everything about you is just perfect....... I can't control my heart fluttering whenever you give me that angelic smile. I love everything about you. It feels suffocating whenever you are not with me...it feels like I lost my life....Jin I love you...I can't leave you for one second....I will always be there for you even if you don't want me I will be there for you. I love you Jin...let's live happily" Jungkook said, taking out a ring from his pocket.

Jin starts to cry, tugging his lip downward while hiccuping. Jungkook got up and put the ring on his finger as he hugged him tightly

"I love you so much Jungkook. I love you, I love you....I can't live without you...I love you....thank you so much....I love you"

Everyone clapped their hands for the couple and cooed at his cuteness.

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead as he wiped Jin tears.

"aigooo......My baby cries so much" he pinched Jin cheeks making him wine.

"Hyung, because of you my makeup got ruined!!"

"Hahahah...you don't need makeup baby. You look cute even without them"

They giggled as they hugged each other tightly. Saying countless "love you".

864;tbc