9. PATCH UP

the next day,

Principal: "Kim Seokjin, it's the second time you are here with the complaint, this time you crossed your line and acted like some mafia gang leader. You deserve to be punished" Jin mumbled small sorry.

"No, I am not accepting your apology and you're going to be debarred for two weeks," said angrily. Jin stood without saying anything. "You can go now, Seokjin," said the principal.

Jin said nothing and smiled mischievously and sat on the chair in front of the principal's desk.

 "Jin what are you doing?? this is not a way to behave, get up and go"

 "ohhh, come on Hyung why are you so serious?? you know what happened there, still if you want to punish me then call dad and inform him what happened here," he said looking at the pissed principal.

"Seokjin you're again using uncle's name to escape, this is not right it's not fair for the other student"

"Namjoon Hyung first don't forget you became principal at this small age because of dad and second dad knows everything so he won't be mad at me and if you want I can make you get the transfer, so use your brain," Jin said with a smirk leaning backward on his seat looking directly into Namjoon's eyes.

Finally, Namjoon gave up and said calmly "Look Jin you know how much I adore you. I don't want you to get into trouble. Please don't do this again. If you do, I am not going to endure anything and I'll tell everything to uncle and make you get back to Seoul. So get your ass up. You're here because uncle trusts me as your protector." said seriously.

Jin stood up, went to him, and hugged him saying countless thanks.

"Now enough, go to your class," Namjoon said. Jin hummed and start walking towards the door but Namjoon voice stopped him 

"If I heard any complaint again, I'll make you stay at MY home AS I PROMISED TO UNCLE THAT YOU'RE LIVING WITH ME"

jin: "Hyung, Don't you dare to say this to dad," he said, turning around.

'' Of course, I can" Namjoon said with a smirk. Jin stomped his leg angrily and left the place, not before slamming the door with a loud thud.

Then he went to Taehyung's place. Tae informed that Jk is going to live with him until his wounds heal.

ting tong...

"oh you're here, come inside" Tae greeted him with a warm hug.

Then he showed Jk's room to Jin and said he is leaving since he has something to do and will be back in no time. Then they said goodbye. Tae went out and Jin locked the main door and went to Jk's room.

Jin slowly opened the door and saw Jk was dressing his leg "Tae come here help me with this" Jk said without looking at the person.

Jin slowly made his way towards Jk and Kneeled in front of him, taking the medical tools to bandage Jk's wounds. 

Jk looked at Jin surprisingly "Oh what a surprise, you're here!!" Jin didn't say anything and started to dress the wound. "I thought you won't come, looking at the way you ran yesterday," Jk said teasingly. He doesn't want to make the situation awkward between them as it already is. 

Jin said nothing and pressed Jk's wound with a little force "Ouch, that hurts" Jk winced but Jin gave him a glare making him silent.

Silence took a place in the room. Jin is just treating his wound with a straight face and JK is staring at the younger.

After a long pause, Jk breaks the silence "Someone's mood is grumpy today?" again silence. Jin finished his work and went to the kitchen without glancing at Jungkook.