3. ICE PRINCE

At present jin and Jimin are in their dorm but jin mind was somewhere else and he was grinning like an idiot just by thinking about his crush.

Suddenly there he disturbed by a slap on his hand

Jimin: "hey! I am talking with you from god knows how many hours, and why are you laughing like an idiot?"....he said with irritation

Jin: "I was just daydreaming about my dream boy and today I even got to know his department, I am really happy and tomorrow I'll try to know his name".......he said while lying on the bed closing his eyes with a smile remembering jungkook.

Suddenly he remembers something and sat from laying

Jin: "Jimin-ah why did you laugh morning and didn't comment anything about my dream boy?"
Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes for jins question

Jimin: "Jinnie I think you should not chase him?"

Jin: "and why should I listen to you, do you know him?"...he said feeling offended

Jimin: "hmm, yes I know him"
Jin got confidence by hearing him and asked him with a smile.

Jimin: "did you remember yesterday's incident when we were in the canteen, some students come to college and all college students crowded to see them?"

Jin: "yes, I know. What to do with that?.....he asked in confusion
Jimin was silent and looking at jins face then suddenly jin spoke
Jin: "don't tell me he is one of them"
Jimin nodded positively, jin got sad knowing that jungkook is famous in the college and he heard so many things yesterday, so he thought then jungkook might have already a girlfriend and boyfriend.

Jimin: "his name is jungkook and he is like a leader of that team. He is one of our college trusties son, and famous as 'college crush', 'ice prince', etc etc. I never seen him talking some other else than his friends, his locker is always filled with proposals but he just throws them to dust pin without sparing a glance at them." Then looked in jin's direction and laid down on the bed beside jin. Jin signaled him to continue.

Jimin: "like a name like a person, he is really an ice prince he never misbehaves with anyone but doesn't have good communication. He always wins in sports and whatever he participates in but when comes to human he is not like that.
I had a classmate, she was really good and kind. She was really deep in love with him just like you then on valentine's day she proposed to him in front of college but he just ignored her and went to his class, she got really hurt because of his behavior and with embarrassment she tries to kill herself and got admitted to hospital, knowing this jungkook went to the hospital and I don't know what happened after that.......but next day he came to college and warned all college students to not disturb him in the name of love, if they did, they have to face the consequences. Knowing whose son he is everyone stopped chasing after him. After that I never seen any person daring to approach him"

Jin again sat up and smiling widely.

Jimin: "hey, why are you laughing?"

Jin: "so that means he is single, isn't he? So I can try"...he was smiling
Jimin shakes his head in disbelief

Jimin: "what if he rejects you?"

Jin: "what if he accepts me?"..he asked with a grin

Jin: "hey! What happened to that girl?"

Jimin: "she got transferred to somewhere else, I don't know more than that"...jin hm in a response.
Then they talked a while.........

Jimin: "whatever you do Jin-ah, I will support you no matter what but don't get your hope high and don't lose your concentration on studies"..he said with a concern

Jin: "thank you Jiminni".he hugged him tightly

Jimin: "don't get broken heart Jinnie, I can't see you sad, take care of your self" with that they drifted to sleep in each other's arm.

 The next day jin woke up early so did Jimin.

Jimin: "jin why are you dragging me again and why are we going to college this early, we don't have any classes till afternoon, and don't tell me we are going to wait for your hero to watch him"............. asked with investigating tone.

Jin halted his steps and turn around with a big grin and nodded positively like an obedient puppy.

Jimin: "ahhhhhhhhh.......so that you made me wake up this early..... I hate you jin" with that he started to walk leaving jin.

Jin followed smiling matching his steps...

Jimin: "but you told me you'll be with me no matter what?".........he said with a fake sad pout.

Who is Jimin to don't fall for puppy eyes and cute pout.

Jimin: "ahh!! ok ok don't be a drama queen and stop pouting, let's go otherwise you will miss your hero"......he said with a fake angry tone.

Then they went to a college ground near parking and sat down on the steps.

After some time a black Lamborghini parked and their jungkook came out from the car looking dashingly.

Jin: "ah, Jimin my heart is going to burst, o my god o my god look at him, he is really hot as fuck......my heartuuuuuuuuu"........he said dreamingly while staring at him.

Jin was staring at jungkook while cupping his own face with a fondness.

Since they are a little far jungkook didn't listen to them and even didn't glance at them, of course, he won't even if he heard them.

Jungkook was waiting for his friends then went to his class when he saw them coming towards him.

On the other hand,
Jin saw Jungkook's friend and he immediately recognizes the one who scolded him yesterday,

Jin: "Jimin, didn't I told you about yesterday, someone scolded me for calling him handsome he is the one who is left to JK".........
Jimin looked at the person and turned to jin,

Jimin: "hmm, his name is Taehyung, rude ass of the college"..he told with anger

Jimin:" and who is JK"

Jin; "of course who else it is jungkook"...................he smiled
Jimin rolled his eyes at jin.

Jimin: "so as now the picture is over, shall we go now"

Jin: "hmm, let's take a walk on the campus since we don't have any class until afternoon"

1025;TBC