30.

Cafeteria;

Jungkook was alone having his breakfast in the canteen.

He received a call from Yuna saying she is back in Busan and wants to speak to him. After paying the bill he left the place to meet her.

He picked her from the airport. After talking with her sometimes he dropped her at his parent's house then he went to pick Jin from college cause they had dinner dates today.

After having dinner jinkook couple came to jungkook house.

Now they are in their room talking random things.

"Hyung you know this Friday is so important," Jin said with a serious face as jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

"Seokjin-ah you already told me like 5383 times. I know your parents are coming to meet me and I should not ditch you and your parents. You will wait for me in the restaurant, if I get late you will wait for me at Namjoon's house. I have to come and meet your parents before 2 clocks otherwise you will cut my dick. Am I right?" Jungkook said in one go.

Jin giggled "yes your right"

"Jimin told me you went to tatoo shop," Jungkook asked as he lay down on the bed.

Jin scratched his neck "hehehe... I got a tatoo"

"Oh is that so? Show me" jungkook demand as he pulled Jin beside him. He is sure that Jin will never get tatoo.

Jin rolled his sleeves up showing Jungkook's name on his forearms. Jungkook tried to touch it but Jin hissed.

"Ahh!! Hyung it hurts" Jin scrunched his nose as he shut his eyes tightly.

Jungkook smirked as he looked at Jin and then tatoo "drama artist!! I didn't even touch it, you already screaming"

Jin opened his eyes as he smiled awkwardly.

Jungkook took a water glass from the nightstand and poured it on Jin's arm. As he rubbed the blank ink which instantly drained from Jin's hand.

"Ohh!! Which shop you get this tatoo baby?"

"Hehe...Hyung you know I swear I went to take tatoo but then are out of tatoo ink. So I came back" Jin said innocently.

"Hahahaha...." Jungkook laughed at this lame lie.

"Hyunggg don't laugh I'm serious" Jin pout making jungkook laugh even more.

"Jin we both know you're bad at telling lies then why do you try?" Jungkook again laughed making him even more pout.

Then he pulled Jin on his lap " now tell me why did you go to take tatoo?"

"Hyung, Jimin, and V Hyung got a couple of tattoos with each other's name. I too wanted to show you that I love you and I too wanted to have that couple tatoo but when I went to get them my soul left my body seeing that tattoo gun. Before I go there I made a bet with Jimin. So....." Jin said hesitantly playing with Jungkook's hair.

"So you write down my name with a sketch pen?"

Jin snicker laughs at the elder as he nodded his head. They laughed and made fun of each other not knowing the future ahead waiting for them.

****************************************

Friday;

Jin's parents arrived at Busan in the early morning. They went to Namjoon place as Jin too joined them.

At 10 am they went to a restaurant where they planned to meet their future son-in-law.

"Baby, it's already 11:30. We should go back" Jin's mother said.

Jim got even more anxious as his mind only thinking about negative thoughts.

His eyes already getting warm but he blinked away. Getting up from the seat he leads his parents out of the restaurant. On the whole way he was calling jungkook continuously but it all went in voice mail.

Then they went to Namjoon's place.

....................

594;tbc