23. I Want you

Jungkook got up and freshened up. He came to the kitchen and saw Jin was arranging the tables. A small appeared on his face. He missed this side of Jin taking care of him, making breakfast for him, and waking him up with lovely smooches.

  He sat on the chair. Jin served kimchi fried rice with scrambled eggs and tofus.

"Why only one plate? Don't you wanna eat with me?" Jungkook looked at him with a frown.

Instead of answering Jin went to him and sat on his lap. Turning his face he kissed his cheek.

"Feed me," he said with a smile. Jungkook complied with what he said.

"Hyung; dad called me this morning, saying they are back to Seoul" jungkook nodded lightly.

"And they want me to see. I miss them so much. So I was thinking of going to Seoul tomorrow morning" Jin said, playing with Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook took Jin's hand in his hand and gave him a tight-lipped smile. He wanted to enjoy the holidays with Jin but knowing Jin wanted to go back, disappointment clouds his mind. Jin was looking at the elder with his doe eyes.

"As much as I want to keep you here, it's not fair for you. You came here 6 months ago and I'm sure you didn't go once in the past months. So you should go and have fun with your parents"
Jin exhaled and stood up taking the plates to sink to wash.

Jungkook followed him to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter observing the younger who fell into sudden silence.

After finishing the dishes he tried to leave the kitchen but Jungkook didn't let him. Instead, he picked him in his arms. Then placed him on the kitchen counter, settling himself between his legs.

"Why are you so silent?" Jungkook asked to bring him closer to his body by pulling his hips.

"N-nothing... I wanted to spend time with you. You didn't even try to stop me when I said I'm going so I thought........" Jin said, biting his lips and playing with his t-shirt.

"So you thought, I'm still angry with you and I'm letting you go" jungkook completed raising his eyebrows. Jin nodded lightly.

"Listen here, baby. I swear I'm not angry at you. As I said it's just a misunderstanding.....so you don't have to think too much about that. It's normal in every relationship. I love you and no one can change that. At Least not in this life. If anyone comes between us I swear I'm gonna rip their throat. So stop thinking about the past. Hmm? So....... How about we go to the mall today? Shop some couple dresses." Jungkook asked with a bunny smile.

"Yay! That's a good idea....but..........." Jin stretched his words while playing with jungkooks shirt button.

"But, what baby? Do you need anything?" Jungkook smirked, sliding his hands under the younger shirt caressing his bareback. Jin gasped from the sudden cold touch, fisting the elder's shirt.

Jungkook's hand slowly traveled to Jin's stomach caressing washboard abs not missing the other expression 

who is biting his lips, closing his eyes and throwing his head back, and trying not to moan.
Jungkook slowly made his way to Jin's perky buds. Massaging it slowly he pinched earning a small cry from the younger. 

Jin couldn't take it anymore so he pressed his lips on others. They both kissed hungrily. Their teeth collided with each other, it's a messy kiss but they couldn't care less about it. Soon their kiss became sloppy, messy. The kiss became furious, both wanted to pull out from kiss to breath but they don't have that urge to pull out. Jin opened jungkook's shirt button. Jungkook helped him to remove his shirts completely. Soon Jin's t-shirt followed it.

Eventually, they broke the kiss panting heavily. Jungkook pulled Jin's nape connecting their forehead smiling ear to ear.

"Look at you baby, you look so damn hot like this. All wrecked just by kisses, messy hair, swollen lips, flushed face with a crimson red. O god!! Fuck I missed this baby. I love you so much...I really did something good in my previous life to have you."

Jin smiled and caressed others' chest which has a tattoo of his name. Soon his hands traveled down caressing every line of the elder's strong abs. A moan slipped when Jin's hand caressed his v-line.

"Hyung...I want you" Jin's said huskily against the elder's lips, making others pant tighten by the seducing voice. To add it more Jin's hands are palming others bulge through the thin fabric of his sweatpants.

"I want you too" with that jungkook pulled Jin's pants along with his boxer. Then he too discarded his remaining clothes.

"Baby get down and turn around" Jin complied others said. Parting his legs apart, he bent his body holding a counter edge, showing his pink hole.

"Look at you jagiya.....being so obedient ha?" Jungkook laughed, kneading Jin's ass cheeks. Jin got impatient with the tease, "Hyung put it already!!" He screamed, making other to chuckle. Jin looked over his shoulder and glared at him.

Jungkook smiled and pulled the other by his hips, slowly he pushed his member into Jin's hole teasing him. Jin got impatient and pushed himself back, taking other's length in one go.

"Ahhhhh!!!" He screamed holding other's forearms which were holding his waist protectively.

"Fuck!! You're so tight; can't you wait? Do you want me to pull out?" Jungkook asked, caressing the other's sides. When he saw tears rolling down on his cheeks.

"N-no..nghh..j-just le-t me.... adjust..." Jin said, panting heavily.... "Okay....move"

Jungkook starts to thrust him slowly. Kissing all over his back up to his nape. Leaving love bites. He takes Jin's shaft in his hand and starts to jerk him off, while the other hand was busy massaging and pinching Jin's nipple.

"Fuck!! Shit!!! Ah.....ah......ah...ah..nghh...yes there....f-fast" Jin uttered when jungkook abused his prostate repeatedly.

"I'm c-cu-" Jin didn't finish and spurted out his cum in the elder's hand and floor.

Jungkook pickup the face and pound him hardly "babe I'm coming....fuck!! So tight.." with that jungkook came deep into Jin's hole.

Jin fell on the counter breathing hard. Jungkook bends and starts to give a feathery kiss all over his back, their sweaty bodies colliding with each other.

"one more round?" Jungkook asked, cupping Jin's ass cheeks.

"No need to ask"

1067;tbc