46. You can't force me like that!!!

"I don't...don't know," Jin said, averting his gaze.

"Why? Are you afraid that you'll fall for me once again?" Jungkook asked, his eyes looking directly into the younger's eyes.

"No!!" Jin said in a hurry and pushed Jungkook to the side.

he got up from the bed to walk out but Jk was fast enough to pull him so that now Jin was on top of Jk. Jk switched their position and hovered above him.

"Then let me get my answer by myself," Jk said as he sat upon his knees and pulled Jin up. Jin was confused about what he was doing but his confusion vanished when he saw Jk removing his pajama shirt, he gasped and tried to protest but it never happened.

Jungkook removed his shirt and threw it to the floor, then getting up from the bed he removed his shorts including his boxer. Jin gasped and turned to the side, he again gasped when Jk pulled him to the bed edge and removed his pajama pants and boxer.

"You can't force me like that!!!" Jin screamed, pulling the duvet over his lower part.

"oh!! really then I won't" Jungkook said and backed away from the bed. Jin looked at him in confusion.

"I can't force you, right? Then let's who will force whom" Jk smirked as his hands traveled all over his upper body, then it stopped at his aching cock. Jin swallowed looking at Jk as his own dick twitched and started to ache.

Jungkook took his member in his hand and started to pump.

"Ahh...ngg...Jin...ahh" Jk moaned while looking at Jin who was drooling over the scene without having any shame.

"ahhh....." he moaned loudly, making Jin lookup. That look changed everything between them. Jin got up from the bed and pulled Jungkook over. His eyes were filled with pure lust.

Without wasting any time he pressed his lips to Jungkook's lips and started to suck them. Jk smirked at his victory and kissed him back with the same passion. Parting JIn's Leg he settled himself between Jin's hole and pushed Jin's legs up to his chest. Slowly he pushed his member inside Jin's hole.

"Ahh!!" JIn's back arched by the sudden moment, he gripped Jk's shoulder and bit down his lips.

Jk pulled out and pushed his whole member with one go making Jin scream in pleasure. Then he started to thrust slowly, his lips found Jin's collarbone and marked them with a dark hickey, traveling down his lips and making art on Jin's milky skin.

Jin got up and pushed Jk and made him lay down on his back, sitting upon his knees he starts to fuck himself on Jk's dick. He bounced up and down, his hands were travelling all over Jk's upper body, soon his lips found Jungkook's nipple and started to suck them like a baby.

"Ngg...Jung...kook..." he moaned and licked Jk's nipple, then his lips traveled upward and attacked Jk's lips. He kissed, licked, and sucked Jk's lips and dipped his tongue inside Jk's hot cavern.

meanwhile, Jk was massaging Jin's ass cheeks and kneading them now and then.he switched their position and made Jin lay down on his stomach. Jin lifts his ass in the air making Jk get easy access to fuck him.

gripping Jin's waist Jungkook slammed continuously, he kissed Jin's back and hugged him from behind.

"Jk...I'm...gonna cum" Jin said with a heavy breath gripping Jk's hand which was holding his waist.

"Yes!! baby, let's come together" with that they released their high.

Jungkook fell on Jin without removing his cock he pulled Jin close to his body and pressed a soft kiss on his shoulder.

"I love you" 

596;tbc