2. WHENEVER I SEE YOU MY HEART SMILES

Author POV;

           Days become weeks and  both Jin and Jimin become best friends within a short time and enjoyed their time together.

One day they were walking the college campus since they don't have any class.

Jimin: "Jinnie you told me that you have got a crush on the first day of your college, did you see that guy again?"
(jin told everything to Jimin what happened on his first day and so Jimin knows everything)

Jin: "No, I haven't seen that guy again, he even didn't tell me his name and I even don't know anything about him"......said with a sad tone

Jimin noticed it,

jin: " hey! Don't worry we have so many handsome faces in our college, you can flirt with any one of them......he said smilingly

jin: "it's not like that Jimin-ah"......he let out a faint smile

Jimin: "what you mean by that, don't tell me you have got a love at first sight"......

jin: " maybe you are right"............he said dreamingly closing his eyes and remembering that day...

Jimin laughed out loudly, jin opened his eyes and asked him "why are you laughing?" with a confused look...

Jimin: "jin there are no such things called love at first sight, it is just a crush, don't take things seriously and focus on studies".......

Jin: "hmm".....he said the little sad tone

Jimin: "jin how about we search all departments for him?"he asked enthusiastically.

Jin: "we are doing the same thing for these past few days Jiminne, I think he his not from our college"

Jimin: "hmm, yes you are right"

After some time of walking, they reached the college canteen and took their orders, and sit beside the windows seat.

After some time Suddenly they heard some cheerful voice, whispers from outside, there is so much crowd on the ground like they are waiting for some famous actors.

Jin: "Chim Chim look there is so much crowd, come let's see what happened?" he dragged him outside from the canteen.
They peeked from the crowd and saw some boys backside going to the college building...

They heard whispers "o god they are back" "they are so handsome" "look at him he waved at him" "wow look at his style"....so on

Then jin and Jimin freed themselves from the crowd and went to sit on the campus ground steps, that becomes their regular spot spend most of their time, from there they can see college full surrounding and they really liked to sit there and gossiping.

Jin: "oh! The crowd was really huge, it felt like I ran into some marathon"...he let out a long tired
sign

Jimin: "Yes, me too"..he too let out a sign....after some time composing their self they started to talk

Jimin: "they are our college seniors and the most handsome gang in the college, everyone is in our college are on head over their heels to attract them but I have never seen any successful person in this one year."

jin mouth formed 'O' shape.

Then they talked about something and went to their dorm.

The next day Jimin went to college first cause he has some morning periods.

Jin was going to his class alone since Jimin is already in college then he saw his crush JUNGKOOK in the parking area speaking with his friends.

Jin's eyes went wide and he was smiling ear to ear then he ran to his class.

In class,

Jin was dragging Jimin in the college hallway hurriedly,

Jimin: "Oh god! Jin slow down I am tripping here, what happened? Why are you dragging me like a dog?" he said with irritation, Jin halted steps and turn around with a big smile and said

Jin: "I saw him, my dream boy, he is here Jiminnie, in the parking lot, I want to show him to you" with a big smile.

This time Jimin turn to drag jin to the parking lot, they both were smiling idiots and reached the parking area and stood there with heavy breathing and panting.

Then jin pointed his hands to boys standing near a luxurious car.

Jin: "there, the one who wore all black and black with big eyes and sharp jawline."

Jimin looked in the direction and started laughing and started walking to his class, without telling him anything to jin.

Jin was dumbfounded why he had to laugh but ignored him to instantly focus on his dream boy. He stands there staring at Jungkook without blinking until he and his friends went to their class.

Jin followed them from a little distance and then he saw they went to one of the class art and photography department.

Jin: "so he is also my college student" he was happy to know his crush is the same college as his but didn't get to know in which semester he is.
He was thinking and then he heard a bell so he turns to leave the place for his classes,

Thud!!!

that's when suddenly someone bumped into him and made him fall to the ground.

Jin: "ouch! My butt hurts ahhhh....." he said rubbing where he got hurt while standing.

???: "oh! I am sorry, really really sorry, I didn't you there sorry sorry"..he was apologizing without non-stop.....jin find out this cute and smilingly said....

Jin: "hey! That's ok handsome, I was the one who was in hurry and stop being cute. You look like a winter bear"....he said with a smile.

The said person was beyond shock to hear what he heard and stood there speechless. No one ever spoke with him like that.

???: "Hello, I am asking you sorry because I made you hurt and how can you talk to me like that? I have never seen you here? Are you fresher here? If so then listen I am your senior and learn to show respect to your seniors and be formal and don't try to flirt with me. Now go to your class before I make you regret being informal".... With that, the person went to the class where jungkook went before.

Now it's jin who is beyond shock and looked at the direction of the class in which that person went now. He was looking with an open mouth without blinking his eyes.

Jin: "wow, I think everyone in this college has got this attitude, maybe they take a special class to teach this attitude but why they all are handsome?" he was thinking, when his phone started to vibrate, he took out the phone and saw its Jimin. He cursed himself for being too late to class and ran to his class.

All day he was thinking about how to introduce and meet his crush. But he was happy that at least he can see his crush daily.

1104;TBC