7. Exposed

Jin: "Ok I won't go there, only if you let me be here with you all day," asked crossing his hands over his chest with a broad smile.

JK thought for a second and said yes to his request.

Jin thought he could spend his whole time with his love but his smile fades when JK's friends tagged with them for the rest of the day. To add fuel to a burning fire Jk did not give a glance at Jin and focused on the customers. Jin got irritated by JK's behavior and sat with an angry pout. Not to mention he was eating almost all the food in the stall. Then Jk glance at him and came near to him with a confused look.

JK: "Jin are you upset?" asked with concern.

Jin looked at him and again focused on his food with a huff.

Jk: "hey!! you are going to empty all the food at least give a money.......you almost emptied my stall and there is nothing to give customers If you eat like this you're going to be a pig....hahaha" Jk said teasingly but he got the same reaction.

Jk: "Seokjin what happened? why--" he was cut off when suddenly Tae and Yoongi came to them.

Jin: "Hyung where were you? I called you so many times, I am getting bored here," he said the last line while looking in Jk's direction. Jk just smiled and started to talk with Tae and Yoongi fully ignoring Jin. Jin again pissed off and sat down on the chair and start to munch his food.

Yoongi: "Jin where is Jimin?"

Jin: "Ohh..he has gone to a dance competition"

Then Yoongi and Tae took their leave. Jin saw Jk also leaving without telling him so, he got up and followed him thinking of a way to start a conversation.

Jin: "Hyung, Yoongi Hyung always asks me about Jimin, do you know why?" asked while following like a lost puppy.

Jk: "hmm" with that turned around to face Jin, which made Jin bumped into JK's chest.

Jin backed a little and saw Jk smirking. Jin was confused as, why he is looking at him like that. But before he could think further Jk leaned forward which made a space between the two of them small, Jin can feel Jk's hot breath on his face.

Jk: " Yes I know, he likes Jimin and follows him everywhere just like you," he said directly looking at younger's eyes with a smirk. Jin backed away a little and released a breath which he was holding, he even doesn't know that he was holding his breath.

Jin: "w-what do yo-uu mean?" he shuttered which made JK laugh loudly.

Jk: "You think I don't know anything or I didn't recognize you, ha? I know everything in detail....." said with a blank expression while keeping both hands in his pockets.

Jin's jaw dropped and he stood there with wide eyes. Jk leaned forward and close younger's mouth using his index finger, but he didn't withdraw his finger instead he pulled Jin's face near to him smoothly.

JK: "I saw you chasing me everywhere, I saw you in the lift, I even know the intention behind your and Taehyung's friendship, and you got warned by the principal because you're so immersed in chasing me that you even missed your classes. And today you purposefully cheated on the game so that other students found out and pick a fight with you so, that you can get my attention. AM I RIGHT KIM SEOKJIN" he whispered in Jin's ear with a smirk and backed away little to see his expression still holding his face looking straight into to younger's eyes.

On the other hand, Jin was beyond shocked. He is so red with embarrassment, his ears, the neck is red but still, he managed to blush at the wrong time because of Jk's action and closeness. ''How could anyone look this hot" he thought himself. Jin backed away a little and scratch his back of his head in and smiled awkwardly,