18. My moon

Next morning,

Jungkook woke up and saw Jin was peacefully sleeping in his arms.

He kissed his cheeks " Seokjin do you want to wake up?" He asked, shaking him a little.

"No.... I wanna seep~" Jin said sleepily.

Jungkook kissed his head and slowly got off of the bed. After his morning routine he went to Vmin couple room after talking with them he grabbed breakfast and headed towards his room.

Jin was awake by the time of Jungkook's return. He was still tossing and turning on his bed because of soreness in his ass.

"Hey!! You up......let me take care of you" jungkook said walking towards the younger.

"No, I don't want to get up. Come here and sleep with me. Where were you?" He said pulling jungkook on the bed. Jungkook laid next to him, pulling him closer.

"Hyung my ass hurts. I don't think I can come with you today" Jin pouted cutely.

"It's ok baby. We canceled our plan. Tae told me they switched their turns yesterday and now he is sore. So he told me they want to stay here today. So we can also rest today" jungkook said, kissing his nose. Jin chuckled at Jungkook's statement.

Then Jin took a shower and they both ate their breakfast in silence. They decided to go to the beach and relax.

At the beach, they sat on the sand enjoying the sea breeze and the view in front of them.

"Seokjin, you know I'm very bad at expressing my feelings. But today I want to tell you everything. Will you listen to me?" He glanced at the younger who nodded positively with a smile plastered on his face.

"I always dream big in Everything including love. When I was in high school I got so many proposals and being a curious kid I wanted to experience those sweet moments with my partner. And being with Tae and Jimin didn't help me to resist those feelings. They were always acting lovey-dovey, which made me even more curious about love."

Jin scooted closer to Jungkook and straddle on his lap, hugging him tightly. Jungkook sensed what might have been his boyfriend thinking. It made him chuckle.

"Don't worry, I never loved anyone. As I said you're my first love and I'm sure you will be my last one too" Jungkook kissed Jin's shoulder.

Jin was relieved from the word and pecked his lips happily. Signaling him to continue. Jungkook slowly laid down and maid Jin lay on top of him.

"I had a classmate whose name was Choi Sena. She was such a pretty and bubbly girl. All our school was behind her to impress but she chose me. One day she came to me telling, she loves me. I was shocked by her statement but I didn't show it to her. I told her I need time. Then I thought I should give her a chance so that I could clear my curiosity. Ouch!!" Jungkook looked below when Jin pinched his nipple roughly with an angry pout. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his head while caressing his back.

"Listen to me, full baby. You're such an impatient brat" Jungkook said, making Jin calm down.

"After some days I went to her house. Her parents told me she is out with her friends. I waited for her for hours but she didn't come back. When I came out of their house I saw her with a guy on the bike, dropping her then kissing her lips. I didn't know how to feel at that time because I knew I didn't have any feelings for her but still, I felt betrayed. The very next day she came to me asking whether I had decided about her feelings. I told her I'm not interested in those things. After some days I got to know that she just wanted my money and my body for sex. The same day a video went viral about her which contained her sexual activity with other boys. I felt disgusted. She suicides herself because of that."

"After that incident, I lost my love interest and became distant from the others. But I never hated love, I was just scared to get a broken heart. Then most of the proposals came to me only because of my looks, money. So I completely became numb towards this topic. Until I met Lee ara. I know Jimin already told about her''

" Who the one tried to kill herself?" Jin asked curiously.

"Yes, she. She was my junior and was just like you chasing me everywhere. But her truth was revealed when I went to meet her in the hospital. She was telling her friends that she will win the bet and will make me fall into her trap. When I asked her, She admitted it herself. I felt too disgusted and told her to leave the college. I was so sad, why does it always happen to me? But I never lose my hope. Tae and Jimin were the main reason why I never lost my hope in love. They have been loving each other for more than 6 years now. I'm so happy for them and it made me wait patiently for my love. And that happened when I met you. You know why I tattooed a moon beside your name?" Jungkook asked looking down at Jin to which Jin shook his head as no.

"That's because I look at you as my moon. You brought that light when I was in the dark. You always chase even when you know I'll never look at you, you're there for me, looking at me from far away, smiling at me without having any expectations. I fell for you on the first day but I wanted to confirm my feelings about you. That's why I took that much time to confess. Jimin and Tae are the main reasons to clear my thoughts about you. And then you know what happens after you meet Tae. So......here I'm with my love of life Kim Seokjin having the greatest time of my life. I love you so much. I can't leave without you even for a second. You're the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you so much for not losing your hope in me." Jungkook completed with a big smile.

Jin lifted his head and stared at the elder. Jungkook wiped his tears then only he realized that he was crying. He leaned forward to kiss Jungkook but the elder turned his face resulting in Jin kissing on the cheek. Jungkook smiled at Jin when he saw the pissed expression on his face. And did the same thing again and again.

"Yay!!!!! Hyung....stop teasing!!...let me kiss you" Jin said but jungkook did the same thing and laughed out loudly.

Jin grabbed his chin and connected their lips harshly kissing. Jungkook smiled and switched their position, hovering above Jin and kissing him passionately. Whenever the kiss broke they repeated the same word "I love you"

after some make-out sessions on the beach. They came back to their room and watched a movie together. Now they were having their lunch. "Do you want to go to Loveland?* Jungkook asked curiously.

Jin's face flushed red and looked at him with fake anger. He knew the elder was teasing him again.

"Why baby? What happened?" Jungkook grinned cheekily.

"No, I don't want to go. We have to go back night and I have a test this week so let's go" Jin changed the topic smoothly.

"Aygoo........our baby is very shy to go there with us. Isn't it a baby?" Jungkook asked teasingly to which he got a smack on his head.

1288:tbc

1. Has anyone searched the "love land" in Jeju after reading this part?

2. Did you like the story? Do you think story is boring?

3. Any guess what will happen next?