15. First date and first kiss

Two days later,

Two days gone, Jungkook didn't talk with Jin properly. He is busy with his presentations and other things that he didn't give too much attention to the younger, which makes Jin too upset and constantly complaining about the elder in front of Jimin and Tae.

Jungkook is in the parking lot with Taehyung.

"Oh!! there see, Jin and Jimin are coming," Tae said excitedly.

"Hi, Taehyung Hyung" Jin greeted Tae ignoring jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled at his childish behavior. Jin looked at him with knitted eyebrows and pouty lips showing he was angry. But for others, he looks so cute.

"Someone is sulking," Jungkook said smilingly, looking at the younger.

"Yes!! It's me. Why do you care?? " Jin asked angrily.

"Aygo my cutie pie is angry at me......see that cute pout on your face....what do you want baby? Candy, chocolates, lollipops hmm?" Jungkook squeezed both of his cheeks.

"Don't baby me...!! I'm angry with you. You didn't talk to me for two days and I'm not going to talk with you for four days. Goodbye!" Jin said angrily and started to walk without looking back.

He gasped surprisingly when Jungkook suddenly pulled him by arm and threw him on his shoulder.

"Hahaha... Hyung leaves me!!" Jin giggled loudly, making others smile. Without saying anything he put him on the passenger's seat "let me make it up to you love" jungkook kissed his cheek then shut the door. Jin blushed by a sudden kiss and sat there playing with his fingers while Jungkook bid his goodbye to Jimin and Tae.

"Where are we going?" Jin asked when Jungkook started the engine.

"An official date. We didn't get time to talk too much after our confessions." Jungkook smiled, making Jin's heart skip a beat.

"I am angry with you" Jin turned his face to the road, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's why we are going on a date. I'm really sorry for neglecting but trust me, this presentation, project work, finalization, internals, everything sucks. I love you, baby, forgive me this time." He said, taking a glance at the younger one who is still pouting.

"Okay this is the last time," Jin said, still pouting.

"Thank you so much. I promise you this will be the last time"

"Where are we going??"

"Beach"

Soon they reached the beach

Soon they reached the beach. Jin was so excited to see the ocean and ran to the beach without waiting for the others to join him.

Jungkook too got out of the car and stood a little far away looking at Jin, who was playing in the water like a small kid.

After what felt like an Hour Jin came back to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you soooooooo much Hyung" Jin said excitedly.

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger one.

Jin leaned back a little and said "I love you"

Jungkook looked at him with adoration.

Their eyes locked and both of their eyes were moving in sync. Jin's eyes were traveling back and forth from the elder's eyes to lips. Without any second thought, he leaned forward and pressed his lips on Jungkook's lips. When their lips met electricity passed in their body.

It felt too good. A cool breeze hit their faces making the situation even more romantic.

Soon both closed their eyes feeling a new feeling arousing in their heart and spreading through all over veins. Jungkook took the lead and started to move his lips, soon Jin too followed him.

Now their lips are moving in synchronization. No tongue, no teeth, only lips. Like they are devouring each other's lips. Their lips moulded together perfectly like a puzzle finding his missing piece.

They both don't want to pull out but eventually, they pull out so that they can breathe. When their eyes meet they can't take it anymore. Instantly their lips found each other.

Jungkook pulled Jin closer by his waist while the other hand cupped his face.

Jin's hands found Jungkook's collar and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

The kiss became sloppier when Jungkook slipped his tongue into the younger Cavern. Their tongues fought for dominance but at last, Jungkook let Jin win. Jungkook moaned when Jin sucked his tongue skillfully and tasted his hot cavern.

They finished their kiss with the last three pecks.

"Wow!! that was so hot" both said at the same time and laughed.

Jungkook joined his forehead to Jin's and said "I fucking love you so much"

Jin smiled and pecked his cheek "I love you more"