49. You Are My Universe

Jin pov;

Present;

"that day Jungkook wanted to tell you but he stopped himself because he wanted to save my reputation....so he didn't tell anything to anyone not even till today. after that he hired detectives to find Hoseok but they needed time for that so until then Jungkook made my parents believe that we are getting engaged but in reality that never happened....before we got engaged Jungkook found Hoswok and brought him in front of my parents and then he made them accept mine and Hoseok's marriage....he tried to tell you indirectly that he is not going to marry me but you never listened to him. All these years he was suffering ....he didn't share anything with us but I can feel his loneliness...Seokjin he never cheated on you...he took all the blame even when he didn't do anything......he just wanted to save me...." I stopped breathing for minutes as I was digesting the whole truth. Like fuck how could I be so careless? He should have told me.

"Yuna?" Our attention turned to a person looking like a ball of sunshine with a baby in hand.

"Seokjin! This is my husband Jung Hoseok, and this is my cute little princess Yeji" I smiled at them. And greet them with a smile.

"Yuna!! We will be in our room....come after your talk" his husband told her and went into the hotel.

I was standing there like a lifeless body.

"Seokjin, are you still angry with Jungkook? Even after knowing the truth?" I looked at her with a pout.

"What if he doesn't want me? What if he already found someone? Or what if he is done with my attitude?" She chuckled at my words.

"It will happen if you still wait to make your man as yours" she made me even more confused.
"Yes!! Jungkook is going to settle in UAE for the next rest of his life, so if you want him then go and get him" she said as she pushed me lightly.

I smiled at her and ran towards Jungkook's room, to my bad luck he was not there. So I came down and searched the whole hall but I didn't find him. I was panting heavily, and sweating too. As I became out of breath I stood to relax, my mind filled with joy as I wanted to kiss him, hug him, and say 1000 'love yous'.

I smiled at my thoughts and looked at the crowd there. I saw Tae Hyung greeting guests so I ran to him.

"Hey!! What happened?" He asked me with panic. But my smile confused him.

"Hyung!! Where is Jungkook?" I asked out of breath. But soon his face got dull.

"He is already gone"

"What!?"

"Yes, Jin! He is already gone. After knowing about your hate towards him, he doesn't want to give any more problems to you so he left and he won't return"

"No....no...that can't be true," I said as I took steps back.

"Yes, that's the truth. And truth always hurts"

Without looking back I ran out of there 'how the fuck he can leave me like this. Fuck!!!
I ran like a madman in the empty road searching for that asshole. After some minutes I started to walk slowly. This time I swear I'm not gonna lose him. I'll kick him if he wants to leave me. No, I won't let him do that. I'll kidnap him if he rejects me and then I'll fuck until he accepts as his husband. With a wicked smile on my face, I walked on the road and searched for the next flight take-off time. This time God is with me since the flight is delayed to 2 hours due to the sand storm in UAE and I'm just a few minutes away from the airport.

Soon I reached the airport and searched for him but I didn't see him. Then I enquired in the reception but they told me the same information. With disappointment, I came out of the airport and stood there blaming fate.

Soon my eyes captured someone who was almost on the verge of crying and searching for something in the parking lot. I walked towards the figure and stood there not far away from them. The said person stopped his work and looked at me with wide eyes.

"J-jin"

Slap.....

He placed his palm on his red cheek and looked at me with shock.

"Yes!! It's me Jin. You asshole. How can you leave me like this? How can you be so cowardly? Can't you slap me and say that you didn't cheat me?" I asked, raising my eyes but my eyes softened when I saw him crying.

Immediately I went to him and pulled him into a tight hug "I love you!! You asshole" he too hugged me.

"I love you Jin," he said as he buried his face in my neck. Rubbing his back I tried to console him but he cried even more. So I pulled out from the hug and frowned at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have slapped you" cupping his face I wiped his tears but he cried even more.

"Jungkook what happened? I know you're emotional but why are you crying this much?" I asked him but he bit his bottom lip and said.

"J-jin...you are standing on my foot...and it's hurting," he said which made me suddenly take steps away from him. I smiled at him awkwardly. But he didn't stop crying.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry!! I don't know how to apologize to you....but please.... forgive me...I will...never make this mistake again...I love you...I truly love you and I can't leave without you...I was waiting for you for this whole year...I love you Jungkook...I love you...youre my universe and i can't leave without you" I said sincerely to which he nodded repeatedly while holding his tears.

"Aww...don't cry baby...we are together now," I said as I was also getting emotional.
But he didn't stop crying. Which made me lose my patience.

"Jungkook!! I said stop, why are you crying like a baby? Didn't I tell you I love you" I said crossing my arms but his next answer made me smack on his head.

"J-jin....I ...I...lost my passport"

I swear if I wasn't tired I would have killed him for this but controlling myself I mockingly smiled at him.

"So... Now your passport is more important than me? Then go to hell!!" With that I turned to leave the place but a sudden pull made me gasp and in a blink of an eye, his lips were pressed to mine and he was kissing me passionately, I didn't even realize that he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and sucked my tongue. Seeing his closed eyes and smiling on his lips made me satisfied as I became calm and responded to his kiss with the same intensity.

After what felt like an eternity we pulled out from the kiss and pressed our foreheads. We were laughing like madmen. His hold on my waist got tight as he pulled me even more close and cupped my cheek.

"I love you," we said at a time and laughed even more.

"I'm sorry" again we said simultaneously which made us laugh.

Soon he pressed his palm on my mouth "no sorry, no regrets, let's live happily" he said with a smile. To which I smiled and kissed his palm. He removed his palm and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, I leaned to his touch and closed my eyes.

So this is my story and this is how I got my first love 'Jeon Jungkook'.....' love of my life'

1243; The End