32. I don't want to die

Two days later;

Seokjin was going to college like normal days. He didn't even cry after that night. The very next morning he was talking with everyone with a smiling face which made Taehyung and Jimin worry about him. They knew he just pretending he is fine but inside he is breaking into pieces. So that Tae took Jin and Jimin to his house.

That night Jin broke down in front of them. Which made the Vmin couple relax a little bit. They both tried to reach Jungkook but the latter avoid them saying he needs time.

Tae and Jimin were in their room when they heard a knock on their room door, opening the door they saw Jin standing there with a tired crying face.

"Hy-Hyung I don't want to die!! Please save me! " jin begged to make the Vmin couple get confused.

"Hey!! What happened?" Tea asked cupping his cheeks but his attention went to Jimin he heard a gasp from him.

Turning to see his boyfriend his eyes followed his gaze which was followed by a loud gasp.

"JIN!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Tae took Jin's wrist which was oozing blood by the several cuts.

"Jin!!! Are you mad?? Let's go to the doctors" Jimin said grabbing the others.

In-car;

Jimin was crying holding Jin's bleeding hand who was unconscious on his hold. Tae also crying while riding the car. On their way, they called Jungkook saying Jin tried to kill himself. 

Jungkook got panicked and said he will be there in few minutes.

When they reached the hospital Jungkook was already waiting for them with a stretcher. Immediately they admit Jin to the hospital.

..........

Jin got his consciousness after 2 hours. Jimin and Tae were waiting outside with Jungkook when they got the information that Jin is fine.

"Jungkook I think you should go inside," Jimin said to which Jungkook nod and enter the room.

The next moment he got was scream.....

A scream......

"GET OUT!!!!"  Jungkoom tried to hold Jin but Jin pushed him hard which results in Jin's hands bleeding once again.

Jungkook's heart shattered into million pieces seeing his love hating him that much. He tried his best to control the situation but it got worse when Jin lost his consciousness once again. 

To not make the situation even harder Jungkook left the place with a heavy heart.

...........

"Jimin I don't want to see him.....I will go back to Seoul......I don't want to be here" Jin cried holding his friend.

Jimin gulped and shut his eyes tightly. He knew Jungkook is not someone who cheats but this time the situation is different. Jungkook agreed that he is getting engaged to Yuna which made him a shock. 

Not knowing the reality he couldn't make the right decision so he became neutral in this matter but he tried his best to convenience his best friend to think twice but it all went in vain.

"Jin please listen once-"

"No!! I don't want to see his face...I don't want to be here.....I'm going insane every minute...I can't lose my life...my parents will be disappointed in me..."

Jin didn't let Jimin continue.

..........

509;tbc