38. Marriage -2

A few minutes before;

Knock on the door took attention from Yuna. When she turned and looked at the door side, automatically her face lit up and her lips curved up.

"Kookie!!" She called in excitement to which Jungkook smiled and walked towards her direction with a bright smile.

"Aunty, I will take her...you can go and attend guests," Jk said politely to which Mrs Kang smiled and bid her goodbye.

Run a hugged Jungkook which she got back immediately.

"Congratulations Mrs Bride," Jungkook said with a smile.

Yuna smiled and broke the hug. "Thank you"

"Yuna... I'm so happy that finally, you're going to marry your first love..... I wish you all the best for your future....never hide anything...you know what happened with me?" Jungkoom eyes got teary.

"Jungkook....please today is my marriage and your my best man....please don't cry... It's all because of me... I shouldn't have taken your adv-" her words got cut off by Jungkook's gesture.

"Yuna!! I already told you it's not your fault neither his... Just... it's a bad time... Let's drop that topic...and let's go!! Your groom must be waiting for you"

"Let him wait!! I waited for him for almost 6 months" Yuna pout which earned a small chuckle from Jk.

"Now let's go!!"

Present time;

"Will you take Kang Yuna as your wife?" Father asked looking at the pair in front of him.

"Yes I do," Groom said looking at Yuna with a satisfactory smile. While Yuna was smiling ear to ear.

"Will you take Jung Hoseok as your faithful husband?"

"Yes I do," Yuna said.

"Now I announce you as a Husband and wife, you may kiss-"

Before he could complete the couple kissed passionately which got huge applause from the guests.

296; TBC