11. STAY

Jungkook thought Jin might need some time to process whatever happened between them. So he gave him time to digest the situation. He decided to meet the younger one after 3 days.

Jin too didn't go to college for 3 days because he doesn't know how to face the older. Knowing the elder's feelings for him. And he was upset too because Jk could have told him that he loves Jin since he knew the feeling is mutual. Instead of doing that he avoided Jin the whole time making the younger feel anxious about his feelings.

After 3 days,

Jin went to the library after his class. Tae asked him to write down his assignments again since he is busy with project work.

" Hyung, I told you everything that happened between me and Jungkook Hyung. I don't think it's a good idea to write down your assignment" Jin said with a straight face.

"Okay, this one will be the last. If you write this one, I"ll give you jk's phone number and I'll set a romantic date at the beachside restaurant," Tae said while smirking. Jin thought this would be a good situation to clear everything between him and Jungkook so, Jin's face lit up hearing that and he smiled ear to ear. And grabs the books from Taehyung's hand and starts to write them down without looking at Tae who is controlling his laugh.

It's becoming late evening, still, Jin is writing. Tae is just sitting beside playing a game on his phone.

Jin got a phone call from Jimin saying he is also in the library. So he told him that he and Tae are on the 3rd floor.

After some minutes Jimin came. Jin lifted his head to see Jimin but he quickly averted his gaze when he saw the person who Took sit in front of him. Jimin looking at Tae and jk just staring at Jin who is not lifting his head from his books. After some time of silence, Jimin sense the tension in the room so he elbowed jk, when jk looked at him he eye signaled him to start the conversation with Jin.

Jk cleared his throat but Jin didn't look at him. He looked at Jimin and again tapped the table to get attention from the younger, still the same reaction. He let out a heavy sign "isn't it Taehyung's assignment? Why are you still writing?" Jk breaks the awkward silence in the room.

Jin lifted his head and looked at the elder, "did you ask me?" Jin asked, pointing his finger to himself.

Jk again let out a heavy sigh and said jokingly "no that uncle behind you!!! Of course, you, who else?" He said leaning backward.

Jin awkwardly scratched his nape. He doesn't want to make the elder angry but he doesn't want to say the truth either.

When jk didn't get the answer from the younger one his face became serious. He looked at Tae who was looking everywhere but at his face with an awkward smile.

Jimin got that something is fishy with this assignment thing, he gave a death glare to the. Tae didn't look at both, he tried to get up but his attempt failed when jk gave him a death glare.

"I am asking you to tell me the truth," he said seriously, making Jin gulp. He knew he can't lie when jk looks this strict. "It's a deal between us" he whispered but still they all heard it.

"What deal?" Jimin asked confusingly.

"Hmm, that umm Taehyung told me that he will introduce me to you and today he told me he will give me your number and set a date with you," Jin said, playing with his sleeves.

"That's it?" Jk asked curiously there was no hint of anger in his tone. "No, I was helping him to spend more time with Jimin," he slowly told everything.

"Pfft...HAHAHA'' Jk and JIMIN burst into a laugh. They are laughing out loudly making the sound echo in the empty library. Meanwhile, Jin is looking at them with pure confusion and the other side taehyung is looking at them with a little bit of hesitation and he gives an awkward smile towards Jin.